Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Young Living Essential Oils
busymommy0420 01:39 PM 10-24-2014
Does anyone use Young Living Essential Oils in their program? My Christian Preschool where I teach uses them daily. Not on the children's skin of course but we defuse them in the air. I just bought a kit for my home and started diffusing it and love it. I will use it on my children's skin but will not put it on my daycare kids. We have permission slips for the parents to sign allowing us to use it at preschool should I do that for my home as well? I will only be putting it in the diffuser which is no different than a humidifier.
jenboo 02:07 PM 10-24-2014
I want to get a difuser! I would get passerby's to sign something just in case. I use doterras onguard cleaner to clean with.
missbecky 03:49 PM 04-17-2015
I know you posted this awhile back...I hope you still see this.

I diffuse Young Living EO's all the time! We had a horrible stomach flu outbreak through the whole center and none of the teachers that run diffusers in the classroom got sick. We used Thieves to clean with, too.
rubyecro 04:04 PM 04-17-2015
Alllllll the time! !!!
missbecky 06:19 PM 04-17-2015
What do you use, Rubyecro? What blends??
Sunchimes 03:08 PM 04-18-2015
When I had the autistic child, I was working with a researcher on whether using aromatherapy before therabrushing and joint compressions made a difference (it did.) At the moment, I am using Young Living (I think) Serenity to try to calm a child with rages. It was recommended by a special ed teacher who said their school district supplied it for them. I let him smell it 4 times a day, put a little on his feet (with permission), and I have some in a water bottle that I spray near him, or let him spray, when he is beginning a rage. We've just been doing it a few days, and so far, I'm not seeing any results, but it's early yet. I also used Thieves during the winter.
Reply Up