Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>How Did You Find This Forum?
MsMe 08:28 PM 09-26-2011
I was thinking tonight about how happy I was to find this forum. It has been a source of support and comfort since I found it a few months ago. I don't feel so alone in many of my 'struggles' and am happy to know I am not the only one that feels like I do sometimes. It has also been great to gather ideas from and to see a different side to many daycare topics.

I found this forum because I was actively seeking a group of providers to talk to.

Where you looking for a place to advertise? to solve a problem? random google? looking for support? refered by a friend or memeber?
daycare 08:33 PM 09-26-2011
I found this site in a google search while trying to find forms to create a new PHB.
I found a pot of gold and several wonderful ladies on here to help me make a new one.

DC is very stressful at times and when things go wrong or chaos starts I don't have a co-worker or boss to turn to.. Now I come here. You guys are my co-workers!
Hugs and thanks for helping my business be successful.
themoorethemerrier 06:35 AM 09-27-2011
Because no one understands day care like providers! I can't really bounce any of my plans, thoughts or stresses off my friends or my husband like I could with you gals.

I found this site a few days ago and already I am feeling so much more confident that I'm not going to fail with our new venture!

Thank you all!!!
nannyde 06:52 AM 09-27-2011
I found it a few years ago after searching "day care forum" on google. I lurked for a long time and read all the archives before I posted.
Blackcat31 07:03 AM 09-27-2011
Originally Posted by nannyde:
I found it a few years ago after searching "day care forum" on google. I lurked for a long time and read all the archives before I posted.
same here. I lurked for a looooong time too.
My Daycare 07:42 AM 09-27-2011
It was in my state licensing orientation papers as a suggested website to check out. I have been reading ever since.
sharlan 07:53 AM 09-27-2011
I googled daycare forums and this one popped up.
familyschoolcare 08:04 AM 09-27-2011
was looking for free online ways to advertise my day care.
dEHmom 08:50 AM 09-27-2011
googling for daycare information
MarinaVanessa 08:59 AM 09-27-2011
I was looking for meal suggestions when I found this forum. This was in February of last year (2010). Havn't been able to get rid of me since .
Christian Mother 09:07 AM 09-27-2011
I ashually found you guys on CL believe or not. Weird huh?!! There was quiet a bit of questions on CL on the daycare forum on there and someone posted this websight to ck out if we had questions or just bounce off ideals. It's been a saving grace for me as I've meet so many wonderful people and I've learned quiet a bit that I take with me into my daycare not to mention I've been able to also pass on great informoration to parents or other providers. You girls really are a huge help and I want you to all know that I don't feel a lone in what I do any longer. Sometimes daycare can be lonely bc we can't always share our experiences at that very moment or achievements ...you know?!!
Tags:daycare.com, positive
Reply Up