Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>It's official!
NeedaVaca 07:33 AM 10-28-2014
I have 2 full weeks off for Christmas/New Years! I saved enough vacation and personal days to take a much needed break. I passed out the notice to my families last week

The time between now and then seems to fly for me with all the holidays. We do a lot of fun activities so by the time Christmas is here I'm really ready for the break! How much time do you take?
hope 07:38 AM 10-28-2014
I take Christmas eve till new years day. Can not wait!
NightOwl 08:05 AM 10-28-2014
Needavaca gets her vacay!!
mim 08:34 AM 10-28-2014
Lucky you. I'm jealous!! I hope you enjoy your well deserved time off.
Do you take it paid or unpaid?
Unregistered 08:50 AM 10-28-2014
My last day is December 23 and first day back is January 5!
NeedaVaca 09:16 AM 10-28-2014
Originally Posted by mim:
Lucky you. I'm jealous!! I hope you enjoy your well deserved time off.
Do you take it paid or unpaid?
It's paid, my vacation and personal days plus paid holidays mixed in was exactly enough for the 2 full weeks!

I currently take 3 personal days and have never used a sick day since I opened! In January I am changing that to 5 personal days because I would really like to take a mini vacation with my kids over spring break. My other vacation is a week in the summer.
jenboo 10:24 AM 10-28-2014
Originally Posted by NeedaVaca:
I have 2 full weeks off for Christmas/New Years! I saved enough vacation and personal days to take a much needed break. I passed out the notice to my families last week

The time between now and then seems to fly for me with all the holidays. We do a lot of fun activities so by the time Christmas is here I'm really ready for the break! How much time do you take?
WOOHOOO!!!!!

I'm so excited. Im off Dec 24th-Jan 9th!
Its all unpaid except for christmas day and new years day but I have saved up my own PTO so i will be paying myself for the break.
Cradle2crayons 01:04 AM 10-29-2014
Sigh... Lol... I take Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and the Saturday before Christmas.
Reply Up