Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Another CL Ad. I Feel Sorry For Them
SunflowerMama 11:43 AM 06-15-2012
Wouldn't you have someone read over your ad if you were looking for serious clients? I just feel bad bc I'm sure it's a language barrier issue. If you're going to advertise in your 2nd language though wouldn't you want to just have someone fluent check it over for you? I think I may just send her an edited version to re-post.

QULATY DAY CARE
iam babysisting at home seven day a week good care and i am respenseble and very very good care your kids after school care avabile c p r train if insterted please call me my number is *** or email me em address ***x ,com have anise day thankyou
Blackcat31 12:14 PM 06-15-2012
Originally Posted by SunflowerMama:
Wouldn't you have someone read over your ad if you were looking for serious clients? I just feel bad bc I'm sure it's a language barrier issue. If you're going to advertise in your 2nd language though wouldn't you want to just have someone fluent check it over for you? I think I may just send her an edited version to re-post.

QULATY DAY CARE
iam babysisting at home seven day a week good care and i am respenseble and very very good care your kids after school care avabile c p r train if insterted please call me my number is *** or email me em address ***x ,com have anise day thankyou
I think that would be a wonderfully nice thing to do.

Remember Karma does pay back
SunflowerMama 12:32 PM 06-15-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I think that would be a wonderfully nice thing to do.

Remember Karma does pay back
I sent her an edited version . I definitely believe in Karma!!
jokalima 04:11 PM 06-15-2012
That is no nice of you I sure know I wish I had some one to help me with mine because I do struggle with my second language.
Abigail 03:27 PM 06-16-2012
I hope they respond and thank you. I once responded to a daycare provider years ago...........this was long before I had my own but my opinion is still the same. I told the lady that she should turn off her tv before taking pictures to post on CL because most people want to have limited tv time and having the tv on was something that was eye-catching to the photo and took away from her setup. I also asked why she posted 4-5 times a week when CL policy said not to post so often and that is when she blew up in my face and wrote me a nasty email back with curse words and the whole thing. I was like "WELL THEN, I will not do that again!" LOL.

If I was her I would have been offended too, but I probably would have posted a response to the ad on CL by saying in general do not contact CL ads to give tips it isn't neccessary instead of swearing it off. I'm sure I would have gone into detail too, but oh well.
DaisyMamma 05:33 AM 06-17-2012
Originally Posted by Abigail:
I hope they respond and thank you. I once responded to a daycare provider years ago...........this was long before I had my own but my opinion is still the same. I told the lady that she should turn off her tv before taking pictures to post on CL because most people want to have limited tv time and having the tv on was something that was eye-catching to the photo and took away from her setup. I also asked why she posted 4-5 times a week when CL policy said not to post so often and that is when she blew up in my face and wrote me a nasty email back with curse words and the whole thing. I was like "WELL THEN, I will not do that again!" LOL.

If I was her I would have been offended too, but I probably would have posted a response to the ad on CL by saying in general do not contact CL ads to give tips it isn't neccessary instead of swearing it off. I'm sure I would have gone into detail too, but oh well.
LOL. Wow, sounds like someone I would want watching my kids....not!
Tags:craigs list
Reply Up