Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Getting Recessed Lighting!
newtodaycare22 11:22 AM 01-27-2012
My house only has lamps and it drives me craazzzzy-espeically in the daycare room and my family room. Tomorrow, we're finally shelling out the money and getting recessed lighting installed. No more lamps taking up space and worrying about kids knocking them over! Oh its the little things
Breezy 11:24 AM 01-27-2012
I recently purchased a ceiling fan for the living room/daycare room with a light on it and I was soooooooo excited at home much light is in here!! I hate just lamps. But then I realized how dingy my couches and carpet looks
e.j. 06:11 PM 01-27-2012
Nice! I wish we had put in recessed lighting when we built the playroom. It's one of my big regrets.
Abigail 10:45 AM 01-29-2012
I'm lucky! This house had recessed lights in the main room for the daycare and the hallway. We finished the laundryroom to make it a daycare entrance from the side of the house and that room only had 2 lights so before we finished it we added 2 more and made them all recessed. It looks amazing!

I wouldn't want recessed lighting in bedrooms though because I do like finding the decorating light fixture. Our kitchen has recessed lighting, but it's a vaulted ceiling and then above our kitchen table is the regular 5 light fixture with a fan.
Tags:lighting, remodel, upgrade
Reply Up