Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>The Best Sarcastic Comment From A Parent
Auntie 08:46 AM 09-22-2011
We started something at the daycare/preschool where we are involving the parents. Great response by the way. Well what we were asking involved some prep work to be done by the parents to help their child. Nothing major just cutting something out for their child out of material.

Well this one parent who is really sarcastic said to us: DO WHAT? YOU know it is YOUR JOB to Raise my child don't you?
LOL It was really funny this dad is a lot of fun. And it goes to show that THEY as Parents KNOW that it is NOT our job to raise these children but that we provide care. He was more than willing to participate.
godiva83 10:05 AM 09-22-2011
Laugh out loud- I love a good sense of humor
laundrymom 10:08 AM 09-22-2011
Originally Posted by Auntie:
We started something at the daycare/preschool where we are involving the parents. Great response by the way. Well what we were asking involved some prep work to be done by the parents to help their child. Nothing major just cutting something out for their child out of material.

Well this one parent who is really sarcastic said to us: DO WHAT? YOU know it is YOUR JOB to Raise my child don't you?
LOL It was really funny this dad is a lot of fun. And it goes to show that THEY as Parents KNOW that it is NOT our job to raise these children but that we provide care. He was more than willing to participate.
He needs a golden parent award!!!
Zoe 10:27 AM 09-22-2011
It's nice to know that some parents DO get the daycare biz and clearly appreciate what you do. That's awesome.
Auntie 06:28 PM 09-22-2011
He is the parent of the little one I posted about in the funny things that happened about saying she got beat up. She is a hoot and a half love his kid.
Tags:parents - ask too much, parents - don't appreciate
Reply Up