Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Selling All My Daycare Stuff... To MA Or RI Providers!
lolaland 09:07 AM 04-08-2013
Is anyone in this forum living in Massachusetts or Rhode Island? Selling all my daycare stuff... lots of stuff! Will try also to sell it at Craigslist... but there is so much "junk" already for sale in that site that I fear my own equipment will be lost in there
bunnyslippers 09:25 AM 04-08-2013
I will be doing the same in July. I am also in MA. Selling everything...including outdoor fence, swingsets, slides and yard toys. Tables, chairs, wall decorations, toys, pack and plays, high chairs, exersaucers, jumperoos...

and a whole lot of strollers, car seats, crib sets, blankets...

Good Luck LolaLand. Hope you get rid of everything!!!!!
mamac 10:00 AM 04-08-2013
lolaland- I PM'd you..

bunnyslippers- I'm still interested in your stuff, too!
Unregistered 10:19 AM 04-08-2013
What about CT, to far?
bunnyslippers 10:20 AM 04-08-2013
I am in central MA, near Worcester. Not too far to Connecticut! Sorry to hijack Lola...
DaisyMamma 10:28 AM 04-08-2013
I'm in CT too.
Where in MA are you lola?
lolaland 09:42 AM 04-09-2013
Originally Posted by bunnyslippers:
I am in central MA, near Worcester. Not too far to Connecticut! Sorry to hijack Lola...
...don't be sorry. You and me should put together an online auction in this forum (not sure if that's allowed )

Good luck to you too bunnyslippers
lolaland 09:43 AM 04-09-2013
Originally Posted by mamac:
lolaland- I PM'd you..

bunnyslippers- I'm still interested in your stuff, too!
I PM'd you back
nothingwithoutjoy 10:12 AM 04-09-2013
Any chance either of you have a large stroller (4 kids) or a big huge wagon?
lolaland 12:58 PM 05-08-2013
Update:

So I prepared my daycare space as an indoor yard sale and when I was doing so a friend of mine sent me an invitation for a facebook group page where people sell/look for kid's stuff... well, I took pictures of the 5 rooms I had material/equipment/furniture displayed and post it on that page. Result – I got hundreds of e-mails, dozens of people coming in my door and in less than 24 hours of posting the pictures, my entire daycare space was completely empty and my purse was full of money . Because I am still so amazed and grateful of how much time this solution saved me (was imagining myself spending weeks after weeks answering Craig's List e-mails...) I decided to share with you in case there is someone of you looking to sell fast your daycare stuff.

So for all of you members of this forum who are from South Coast MA and RI, if you have a facebook account and you want to be a part of this facebook group, pm me and I'll send you an invitation to the group.

The group is called "South Coast Kid Stuff Swap" and is accessible by invite only.
DaisyMamma 01:24 PM 05-08-2013
Sounds great, send me the link
lolaland 01:37 PM 05-08-2013
Originally Posted by DaisyMamma:
Sounds great, send me the link
I PM'd you
bunnyslippers 02:29 PM 05-08-2013
Please send me the link...I am a bit far away, but you never know!
Reply Up