Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What Are Your Thoughts On This?
KiddieCahoots 03:59 PM 02-26-2015
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/ridi...140326009.html

Found this today.

Thought I'd share.

The thing that struck me as interesting and changed my way of thinking was how the provider added at the end....dog. I kinda think the provider knows more than what she's reporting on this letter, and needs to have a meeting with this dcm to be more specific.
e.j. 04:55 PM 02-26-2015
I saw this on another forum and apparently, this dc child is only 9 months old. It seems to me, the provider is expecting a bit much of this baby and could use a few child development courses.

I assumed the provider was an in-home provider. I thought the dog she was referring to was her own and that the baby was a little rough with it - as babies sometimes can be. Maybe I missed something?
Shell 06:29 PM 02-26-2015
I saw this on another board too, and thought, here's your next junior sociopath
Just kidding, it's normal for kids this age and they need to be taught.
I did roll my eyes at the "expert" chiming in- seems to me like parental attention seeking disorder (isn't that what nan calls it)?
Play Care 03:13 AM 02-27-2015
Maybe the note on the top was only a teaser, but it looks as though it was written in crayon by a child

Or maybe a parent who is trolling?

In any event I have an older infant in care now, I find it hard to believe a 9 month old would be rough on purpose. 18 month old, yes. But not 9 month old.
finsup 07:02 AM 02-27-2015
I thought it was a joke at first. Like maybe some providers school age child wrote it and stuck it in the babies bag lol.
renodeb 01:44 PM 02-27-2015
First of all, red crayon? Really? The child is 9 mos old. If I was that parent I would just laugh.
Deb
Unregistered 05:27 PM 02-27-2015
I was thinking maybe there was an older sibling that was telling them how she plays rough with the dog... since we don't know the parents maybe they're the kind that let their baby do whatever and hit and all that stuff without redirection.
Reply Up