Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Awkward Moment Over...Baby Powder
Unregistered 09:11 PM 05-22-2013
Registered but logged out for this post...

Today dcg arrive after spending 5 day at home ( she is here 3 days only). She has redness in the diaper area, not a rash, but it looks mostly like an irritation due to sweat, and not perspiration... not huge deal.. I notified Mom, ad I went on with my day...

As I always do with all diapered babies, I use baby powder (cornstarch, scent free) at each diaper change, especially now that is getting hot here, and they sweat quite a bit..

Today at pick up I was explaining Mom about the redness, and after I said " the baby powder helped to keep her dry...etc", she looks at me and said "oh, really? we never use baby powder unless we have a prescription or an order by her doc to use it"...

I didn't know what to say, and I think I was left there with my mouth open for a few seconds, thinking within myself if today we truly need prescription or permission to use plain, baby powder...

I had my son almost 4 years ago... did something change since then? I used tons of it with him, and I've been using it in my diaper changing routine with the daycare kids...

FYI: this are first time parents, with a "I have no clue" kind of attitude...

How many of you use baby powder without big issues?? I'm still thinking about it...
Little Star75 09:21 PM 05-22-2013
I always used it with all my kids (own) I don't use anything for daycare kids unless I have something signed by the parent stating is ok. I have a specific form I use for sunscreen, diaper rash or they can bring their own.
I would get each parent sign off for you just to be on the safe side Kwim
youretooloud 09:25 PM 05-22-2013
I've always used it. For 35 years, i've used it. I used on my kids, and they are adults, and both are fine.

I take it to the beach and that's how we get sand off.

I MAKE talcum powder occasionally too. (corn starch and powdered zinc)

But, mostly, I just use the regular cornstarch powder by whatever baby brand happens to be on sale.
Unregistered 09:31 PM 05-22-2013
I have a paper that parents take home at sign up with a list of approved creams, ointments, sunscreens etc that I'm allowed to use on the kids - it is approved by licensing, and made by a pediatrician - if is not on that list, I need a doctor's note, if they don't want me to use, I still need a doctor's note..

My Mom used baby powder on us as well, and we were not born yesterday...
EchoMom 09:53 PM 05-22-2013
I've never used baby powder on my DS or DCKs, ever. I was under the impression it was an outdated practice that wasn't really safe. Could be wrong, just what I thought I've heard and so I've never used it, never seen a need for it.
proudmommyofthree 09:55 PM 05-22-2013
I have 3 kids of my own, my oldest is almost 18, and I never used it. I remember my oldest daughter's doctor telling me not to use it because it can cause bladder infections. So I never did. None of my daycare families use it either.
MarinaVanessa 09:55 PM 05-22-2013
Well I've heard that there is no proof that baby powder prevents rash or moisture build up and that it can cause UTI's. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that you not use it (or that if you do that you use cornstarch-based baby powder like yourtooloud uses) but that's because of the possibility of it being inhaled, not really for any other reason.

I've never heard of anyone purposely not using it unless with a Dr's note though. I personally don't use baby powder of any type, not even on my kids. Never have and don't think that I ever will but that's just because I don't believe that I have to use it, you know ... unnecessary. But then again I don't use OTC medication and stuff either. Maybe they're like that also KWIM.
Greenplasticwateringcans 10:03 PM 05-22-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:

Today dcg arrive after spending 5 day at home ( she is here 3 days only). She has redness in the diaper area, not a rash, but it looks mostly like an irritation due to sweat, and not perspiration... not huge deal.. I notified Mom, ad I went on with my day...

As I always do with all diapered babies, I use baby powder (cornstarch, scent free) at each diaper change, especially now that is getting hot here, and they sweat quite a bit..

Today at pick up I was explaining Mom about the redness, and after I said " the baby powder helped to keep her dry...etc", she looks at me and said "oh, really? we never use baby powder unless we have a prescription or an order by her doc to use it"...

I didn't know what to say, and I think I was left there with my mouth open for a few seconds, thinking within myself if today we truly need prescription or permission to use plain, baby powder...

I had my son almost 4 years ago... did something change since then? I used tons of it with him, and I've been using it in my diaper changing routine with the daycare kids...

How many of you use baby powder without big issues?? I'm still thinking about it...
I didn't use it on any of my four children and have never been requested to use it on a daycare child.

Eleven years ago I was told it is not recommended to be used, not that I was, and I've never heard it mentioned again.

I sometimes see it in stores.
EchoMom 10:08 PM 05-22-2013
I would agree with the PPs and add that I too have never had a DC family that used baby powder.

I was of the understanding that baby powder wasn't recommended anymore because it's not good to be inhaled.

Also, that even using the cornstarch is bad if the baby is actually having a yeast rash because the cornstarch then is feeding the yeast.
Play Care 02:52 AM 05-23-2013
I did have one family send in some cornstarch baby powder for diaper changes. They have two boys, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference (most of the negative things I've read are geared toward girls)

In my state we don't have any specific permission for topical creams and I used to use them as needed. But in the last couple of years I've stopped unless specifically requested by parents.
nannyde 03:07 AM 05-23-2013
I've never used baby powder for my son or day care kids.
MissAnn 04:17 AM 05-23-2013
OK....can't believe I'm going to tell you this. Slightly off topic.

One day we went to Pigeon Forge. We had a foreign exchange student at the time who wanted to go to Dollywood. We left early in the morning. I like to put a little baby powder in my undies....just to feel a little fresh. LOL Anyway, we arrived in Gatlinburg and ate at a pancake place. We walked in and I plopped myself down on the chair.....then POOF! I big cloud of baby powder surrounded us! I don't "do" baby powder any more!
mamac 04:23 AM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by MissAnn:

One day we went to Pigeon Forge. We had a foreign exchange student at the time who wanted to go to Dollywood. We left early in the morning. I like to put a little baby powder in my undies....just to feel a little fresh. LOL Anyway, we arrived in Gatlinburg and ate at a pancake place. We walked in and I plopped myself down on the chair.....then POOF! I big cloud of baby powder surrounded us! I don't "do" baby powder any more!

rmc20021 04:28 AM 05-23-2013
40 years ago when my oldest kids were little, it was the thing every parent used on their babies. Some time after that it became an issue with particles getting into the lungs so some people went to using the cornstarch.

Personally, I don't like using any type of powdery substance on infants because from what I've observed, when it gets wet, it will clump in the creases and cause a worse problem.
Lianne 04:32 AM 05-23-2013
I don't use powder with every diaper change but I use it in exactly the situation you described.

eta I use cornstarch baby powder
MissAnn 04:32 AM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by rmc20021:
40 years ago when my oldest kids were little, it was the thing every parent used on their babies. Some time after that it became an issue with particles getting into the lungs so some people went to using the cornstarch.

Personally, I don't like using any type of powdery substance on infants because from what I've observed, when it gets wet, it will clump in the creases and cause a worse problem.
That's what I've heard too, about it causing pneumonia....my oldest is 25.
MsLaura529 04:37 AM 05-23-2013
I've never used baby powder on my own kids or DCKs ... like PP's have mentioned, I was told it was unsafe as it could be inhaled.

That being said, my mom/grandma/aunts all used baby powder on us as kids and we are fine. I have never heard of needing a dr's note for it ... I just figured either you used it or you didn't.
AnneCordelia 04:38 AM 05-23-2013
I use corn starch baby powder. In my contract I list the products I use regularly: corn starch powder, vaseline, sunscreen, witch hazel (for minor scrapes), polysporin.
Cradle2crayons 05:06 AM 05-23-2013
I don't use it for every diaper change, but I have one dcg who I use it on regularly. She's a hefty one and sweats down there a lot. It REALLY helps prevent problems with her.

OP if you've been using it without an issue, keep using it. Just have parents sign if you don't already. I've used it in nearly every kid at some point just not with every diaper change.

I've never in 25 years known it to cause a UTI or any other issue.
momofboys 05:09 AM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by EchoMom:
I've never used baby powder on my DS or DCKs, ever. I was under the impression it was an outdated practice that wasn't really safe. Could be wrong, just what I thought I've heard and so I've never used it, never seen a need for it.
Ditto this - our dr always recommended using creams/vaselines etc for any diaper-related issues. I could be wrong but isn't there a risk of inhalation or something that makes the powder potentially dangerous? Not sure if that is correct just the first thing that popped in my head!
preschoolteacher 05:31 AM 05-23-2013
I also heard it's outdated and not recommended, BUT I think that needing a prescription to use it is incorrect.

I think saying something like, "Oh, I have used baby powder for years under these circumstances, and I think it really helps. Would you rather I used something else instead?"

And then just go from there.
Mom2Five+ 05:32 AM 05-23-2013
I have used cornstarch with my kids,foster kids and daycare kids but not at every change like mentioned before. I mostly have to use it on Mondays when the kids have not been changed on a schedule like mine and come back with redness and irritation. I can really see a difference by the end of the day with using the cream and cornstarch. I just make sure that when I apply it that I don't shake it out where a big puff of it comes out and is in the air. No problems with any of the kids I used it on and my oldest if 26.
just_peachy 05:35 AM 05-23-2013
Corn is the #1 GMO crop in America. So I pass on the baby powder. <------------(crazy theory conspirist, I admit. ...Or am I? )
Willow 06:39 AM 05-23-2013
My mom (was is a nurse) was adamant that I avoid it when I had my first child 10 years ago.

Original "baby" powders contained asbestos, which is a well known carcinogen and has been identified as such for some time. Although your run of the mill grocery store shelfed stocked powders been asbestos free for 40ish years now the safety of even asbestos free "baby" powders is still hotly debated.

Some studies have definitely indicated an increase in risk of certain cancers, particularly in the lungs due to the potential inhalant factor and also in the reproductive organs of girls and women.

I never used it on my kids and I won't use it in my daycare, not only for the kids sake but the impact I believe it could have on my health long term as well. Breathing in the particles day after day for what could shape up to be decades of work in this field I may as well be a guinea pig to the product.

No thanks lol

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancerc...der-and-cancer

"Based on limited evidence from human studies, IARC classifies the perineal (genital) use of talc-based body powder as "possibly carcinogenic to humans"."

http://www.preventcancer.com/consume...etics/talc.htm
BumbleBee 06:53 AM 05-23-2013
Personally I won't put anything on a dck w/o a signed medication form.

I have a sheet that parents fill out upon enrollment. It's a check list of sorts & has the following:

Lotion (unscented & hypoallergenic)

Vaseline (for chapped cheeks in the winter, under noses that are raw, butt's if there's no diaper cream)

Sunscreen (unscented & hypoallergenic)

Diaper cream (parent provided)

Baby powder (parent provided)

Bug spray (parent provided)

They check the box next to what can be used on their child then sign & date - renewed every year.

Anything else needs a seperate med form (tylenol, ibprofen, neosporin, etc) and is provided by the parent.
Willow 06:57 AM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by just_peachy:
Corn is the #1 GMO crop in America. So I pass on the baby powder. <------------(crazy theory conspirist, I admit. ...Or am I? )

My husband and I are super into exploring the effects of GMO's and their effect on health lately.

Ever see the picture of the organic cob of corn and GMO cob of corn left out for the squirrels? We plan to try that in our own mini experiment this summer after growing both ourselves. We're skeptics to the core and want to see for ourselves if animals can tell the difference (if they can we may be making even more changes than we already have!)
MarinaVanessa 07:02 AM 05-23-2013

ROFL I laughed out loud and cried a little bit when I read this. My DH looked at me like I had cracked and then just rolled his eyes "On your daycare forum again?"
itlw8 07:12 AM 05-23-2013
because it gets into the lungs we can not use it here. plus if they have a yeast infection that feeds on the cornstarch according to many drs it will may that kind of diaper rash worse.

other drs say use it.
DAYCAREPROVIDER242 07:15 AM 05-23-2013

I used it all the time with all of my children, all my dck's and any other child I watched that needed changed. Heck I used it on older kids' underarms and behind the knees too to keep them dry! lol
mama0609 07:23 AM 05-23-2013
I never used baby powder on my kids. Like others have said i heard it was an outdated practice and not safe due to inhalation. In fact I still have the container of it I got for my ods's baby shower over 7 years ago and it is almost completely full. I have recently started using it myself on my armpits and chest and back after I shower now that it's getting hot out.
littlemissmuffet 07:38 AM 05-23-2013
I wouldn't want BP used on my daughter. Aside from the fact that UTIs are extremely regular/common in my family (mom, sister and I get an average of 5/year each) and any kind of unnatural substances can trigger them - I think BP is just plain gross... it's messy and it STINKS! I HATE anything that's scented as "baby powder", it makes me gag.
Lyss 07:53 AM 05-23-2013
I've never used it because I was told that when inhaled the ingredients (or previous ingredients anyway, its been years) can dry mucous membranes, affect the baby's breathing and causing lung damage which leads to lead to shortness of breath and wheezing. Even pneumonia and other respiratory failures were linked to inhaling the powder from what I was told.

I've heard cornstarch is a good alternative (which I saw you said you used) but I haven't tried it.

It's not a prescription only product though so maybe your parents don't understand what you were using? I have a DCF (1st time parents, "previously not baby/kid friendly people" as they say) that had no idea there was non-prescription diaper rash ointment
Crazy8 08:00 AM 05-23-2013
I don't use it regularly but if a parent supplies it I don't mind using it on their child. I think I've had 2-3 parents who have brought it in over the years - and many only do for the first few months and then they stop.

I never used it on my own kids because of the dust/lungs thing.
Jewels 08:50 AM 05-23-2013
Nope I was told not to use it, very bad to inhale it, and I dont really see a use for it, diapers have come a long way since baby powder used to be used alot, and I don't see a point for it if their bottoms are fine, and if they have a rash, I prefer cream.
MrsSteinel'sHouse 09:21 AM 05-23-2013
I can't use baby powder, I am allergic to the scent. I have used straight corn starch on certain kids at certain times over the years.
Lavender 02:07 PM 05-23-2013
Never used it, never known someone who used it, and we would require a signed consent form to apply it. I wouldn't use it though because of the possibility on inhalation.
daycare 02:28 PM 05-23-2013
have not read all of your responses, but here is my rule for my dc.

Other than soap and water,I will not apply anything to or on your child without your written consent.

Guess what I have never had to put anything on these kids but sunblock.......................................
nanglgrl 04:05 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by Willow:
My husband and I are super into exploring the effects of GMO's and their effect on health lately.

Ever see the picture of the organic cob of corn and GMO cob of corn left out for the squirrels? We plan to try that in our own mini experiment this summer after growing both ourselves. We're skeptics to the core and want to see for ourselves if animals can tell the difference (if they can we may be making even more changes than we already have!)
Willow, let me know how it goes. I'm super interested in the results. I figure if animals can tell then maybe I shouldn't eat it either.
sally 07:56 PM 05-23-2013
I had my 2 yr old dcb show up this morning with a poopy diaper. His dad basically did a drop and run so I didn't know until I went up to him and smelled it. Poor boy must have been in it for hours. He was so red and sore. I cleaned him up as gently as I could and let him air dry and I used baby powder on him. By the 2nd diaper change the redness was gone and by the end of the day he was fine. I let his mom know I used baby powder on him and why and she was fine with it.
LaLa1923 08:13 PM 05-23-2013
I have a zinc oxide baby powder, diaper cream, and cornstarch baby powder. I don't use any unless necessary.
I was told by the pediatrician that powder can actually clog up the little holes in the diapers and actually cause baby to stay wet and not dry.
She said baby powder is an outdated practice and not necessary with today's diapers.

However, I do use it if i see that one of my babies is really red. If they are only a little red (sensitive skin) I will keep them as dry as I can and keep checking. It usually gets better on it's own.
Sugar Magnolia 08:40 PM 05-23-2013

oh man, that is hilarious

I love Gatlinburg too.

On the topic....yeah baby powder falls in the over the counter medication category here, has to be accompanied by parental consent form.

On a personal note.....I used a small amount on my boys....sorry to be gross but.....it seemed to help with occasionally sweaty balls that were a bit irritated. Otherwise,.never really used it.
Sugar Magnolia 08:57 PM 05-23-2013
Originally Posted by sally:
I had my 2 yr old dcb show up this morning with a poopy diaper. His dad basically did a drop and run so I didn't know until I went up to him and smelled it. Poor boy must have been in it for hours. He was so red and sore. I cleaned him up as gently as I could and let him air dry and I used baby powder on him. By the 2nd diaper change the redness was gone and by the end of the day he was fine. I let his mom know I used baby powder on him and why and she was fine with it.
YIKES! Like, a dried-on poop diaper? Like he woke up in it??
And mom was ok with baby powder, but was she ok with the boy arriving in a poop so old it caused redness that bad? Yikes
Sprouts 09:26 PM 05-23-2013

LMBO!! HHAHAAA ahhhh Thank you LOL LOL ..that reminds me of something my friend did, except she didnt sit down, she passed gas, and u can imagine how that loooked HAHAHAHAHA ahhh thanks for that memory
sally 05:10 AM 05-24-2013
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia:
YIKES! Like, a dried-on poop diaper? Like he woke up in it??
And mom was ok with baby powder, but was she ok with the boy arriving in a poop so old it caused redness that bad? Yikes
Yes its sad. These parents have a 5yr old g who has had some medical issues and is their little princess and their 2 yr old b basically survives. His needs are met but I don't think he fete the attention he deserves. So yeah mom and dad don't worry about him.
choirlady76 05:28 AM 05-24-2013
At my center, they don't use anything except plain unscented wipes unless its approved by the parents and stated on our form, we can't even use Vaseline unless we have permission. If a parent brings baby powder for their child, then we can for that child.

Hardly any of our parents use baby powder, does anyone know why it's not used as much today? When I was growing up, it was like standard, all the moms of kids I babysat used it, it's be on every diaper bag, but not now.
Mom&Provider 12:02 PM 05-24-2013
I believe Pedi's are now recommending NOT to use powder due to inhalation issues that can cause lung/breathing problems over time. Also, the powder has never been proven to actually do much of anything and is more of an irritant. Maybe try to Google it and see what you find!?

I guess as a parent who has never used powder, I'd be a bit surprised too, but not angry at you. I'd likely ask it not be used (just because of the things I have read), but would provide you with something else, like a medicated cream or something since that's always what I used when my own kids had a rash.

I always tended to err on the side of caution anyway when it came to that stuff. Everyone has a preference and it's always best to just ask first.
Oneluckymom 12:39 PM 05-24-2013

Oneluckymom 12:44 PM 05-24-2013
Speaking of problems relating to inhaling baby powder.

My MIL has a lot of sinus related problems...for a long time now. Well, my FIL was using baby powder after bathing. My MIL had terrible sinus and breathing issues and she could not figure why she was having so much trouble...more so than usual for months on end. Long story short she finally made my FIL stop using the baby powder and within a few weeks she was doing a lot better and finally her issues cleared up. He's not allowed to use it anymore

Baby powder. I actually never used it with my own kids. Just desitin.
choirlady76 05:40 PM 05-24-2013
Interesting in regards to the inhalation issues, I use baby powder on occasion and I suffer from asthma, I wonder if it has any affects, I've never had an attack post use, but definitely something to think about!
PolarCare 01:44 AM 05-26-2013
I particularly don't like the way powder reacts to the wet diaper with little girls, so I've never really used it. I've used powder in a pinch to put my shoes on (you know, like when your feet are sweaty and you are slipping on canvas shoes or something...I'll powder the pigs quick or even just powder the shoes) but I don't put it in the diaper area at all. It gets too rolled up and gross for me.
Pineapple 11:13 AM 05-27-2013
Some of the parents here have requested that we use baby powder, and so we do use it with those babies, but the majority don't like using it. It is just a preferences thing, I guess.
SuperMommy 08:55 AM 09-23-2016
Normally, we have to get a signature from the parents if they want us to use a certain product because parents can be real picky on what products they want for their kids. At home with my kids, I use a "secret weapon" that not many people know about. It's called Anti Monkey butt and it works like a charm with baby butt rashes. It's Talc free and is completely safe for newborns and infants. Whether you use a baby butt paste or a baby butt cream, these products get work well with rashes and redness. I would definitely make sure you check with the parents before ever putting a product or chemical on them. People talk aren't the same like they used to be.
LostMyMarbles 10:54 AM 09-23-2016
There is a class action lawsuit going on for women who have ovarian cancer and have used baby powered for feminine hygiene.

HTTPS://www.schmidtlaw.com/johnsons-...ction-lawsuit/

I err on the side of caution and have the parents bring their choice of "butt cream".

I don't like powder due to the same reason as MissAnn...not that I have had that big powdery poof cloud, but a child came in with it in her diaper. I have hard wood floors. Powder on hard wood = scatting rink.
Unregistered 11:01 AM 09-23-2016
If talcum powder is made from talc, and zinc powder is made from zinc,
what is baby powder made from?
LostMyMarbles 11:03 AM 09-23-2016
If talcum powder is made from talc, and zinc powder is made from zinc,
what is baby powder made from?

I haven't got the faintest idea lmao
Sunchimes 05:58 PM 09-24-2016
Twenty years ago, I lost my mom to Ovarian cancer. Doctors at the Gikda Radner center determined it was from the time she spent working in a bomb factory during WW II. Apparently they used talcom powder on the line as they moved the bombs. I'm not sure if cornstarch powder has the same effect, but I'm afraid of it. I have one girl who comes in with a desitin/powder filled diaper after a weekend at the lake. First thing I do is change her and clean it all off.
Unregistered 05:53 PM 01-27-2017
I don't know if your question was answered but baby powder and cornstarch aren't used by most daycares anymore because it irritates asthma in other children in the rooms.
Play Care 06:22 AM 01-30-2017
This is an old thread, and I replied back then that we didn't need forms for applying things to kids. This has changed.

I have to have a topical med form signed by all parents in order to put *anything* on kids - from chapstick to diaper cream to sunscreen. While it seems overkill, it is a nice CYA to prevent situations like in the OP.
I don't use powder on kids, even when supplied by parents anymore. Too much potential for harm and few documented benefits. If baby is red, they get an approved diaper cream. I also have had a couple of kids with yeast issues so I tend to be more cautious about applying anything - diaper creams and powders do nothing for yeast and can make them worse.
Mom2Two 06:46 PM 01-30-2017
NICU nurses told us to not use baby powder. They said lumps of it were found in the uteruses of baby girls who had passed away.
Josiegirl 02:00 AM 01-31-2017
I knew there were reasons why I never liked to use the stuff. Anything that can go poof into the air is bound to get into your lungs. Who really needs it? IMO nobody.
happymom 08:20 AM 01-31-2017
I know this is a super old topic, but my son is 16 months --- I've used diaper cream on him...maybe 6-8 times? Never powder.

I have a note in his file at daycare NO DIAPER CREAM (they still asked me to bring cream on occasion).

I'd be rater unhappy if someone took it upon themselves to use either on my baby
cassiesue 12:45 PM 01-31-2017
I never used it with my children due to it potentially causing respiratory issues. I do not use it with my dcks either. I will apply Balmex if I feel a dck needs it, but I have an authorization form for them to sign for this. My 3 children, as well as my adopted 5-year-old GB never had a diaper rash, but I did have a dck that had one appear and her mom provided Balmex; it cleared up over night. That is why I use it now and I provide it.
Gemma 03:35 PM 01-31-2017
I don't use baby powder because like mentioned above, it can be inhaled
Fancygoldfish 04:36 AM 02-01-2017
I never use baby powder or cornstarch. I require parents to provide the ointment of their choice. Also, if a child has yeast, I think cornstarch feeds it and makes it worse.
tammy27954@gmail.com 11:21 AM 03-27-2017
I can't tell you how much of this that I use on a regular basis. I think its nonsense that you need a prescription to use it and if you are sending your child with diaper rash, then you as a daycare professional should be taking care of the child. If they took care of their children, then they wouldn't have to worry if you had to take measures into your own hands to fix the situation. Too many people get "bend out of shape" over the dumbest things.

Anyways, I have been using both the diaper rash cream and the diaper rash powder mainly as a precaution for everyday use. It is very easy for my child to get a rash and I would would have been extremely grateful for you taking care of a problem before it got out of hand. The funny part is if you would have left it alone and it got worse, they wouldn't have been more pissed. People if you can't take care of your child or have a million issues and special treatments, then take care of your ON YOUR OWN. Sorry, but people bug me with their "issues". If you have special conditions, then maybe you should stay home and watch your own child.
hwichlaz 02:55 PM 03-28-2017
Originally Posted by EchoMom:
Talcum powder isn't safe. Cornstarch is.

I don't use it becuase it gave all three of my kids yeast infections. I guess they were a naturally yeasty bunch. But cornstarch will feed yeast if it's present and cause a problem.
Tags:2013, baby powder, respiratory issues
Reply Up