Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Anyone Have A Promo Code For Minute Menu Kids Pro
ljones77 04:40 PM 02-06-2013
I was just wandering do anyone have a promo code for minute menu? Also this will be my first time using this system, have anyone tried this before? If so how does it work for you? Thanks in advance for all that apply.
ljones77 04:41 PM 02-06-2013
Please forgive any typos
lilcupcakes09 04:59 PM 02-06-2013
I have never been able to find any promo codes for minute menu in my years past looking, but it is a WONDERFUL tool and well worth the money. I would recommend it to anyone, I also use the calendar keeper for a "paper copy" because it is sometimes easier for me to write notes down then transfer to computer later
ljones77 05:21 PM 02-06-2013
Thank You, so much I'm going to give it a try. At least I get to try it for 30 days free
itlw8 08:19 PM 02-06-2013
join NAFCC and members get a discount
ljones77 06:00 AM 02-08-2013
Originally Posted by itlw8:
join NAFCC and members get a discount
Awewsome is it a fee to join?
MarinaVanessa 12:11 PM 12-31-2013
Originally Posted by ljones77:
Thank You, so much I'm going to give it a try. At least I get to try it for 30 days free
Call them and ask for the 45 day trial. I got an email two weeks or so with this trial so ask for it.

When you first start, start by adding your facility info first then add each child's info including vaccine info, rate, schedule, parent info (including email, this will allow you to email statement reminders).

Once you have that done go into Accounting, then Electronic Payment Setup, then Parent Accounts. Here you can set up the part that let's parents pay online. Be ready to create a login for each parent and to write it down along with the temporary password that MMK will give them. I type a letter with a spot to write in the login and password which introduces parents to ChilCarePay.

After this everything is easy.
Tags:minute menu kids pro, mmk
Reply Up