Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>My New Tee - For Marketing my Child Care Business!
rhondawarren 01:58 PM 04-04-2012
While I was creating my business cards I went ahead and created me a tee shirt that I thought would be super cute to market my child care business.

Of course my fiance' said ... where in the world are you going to wear that. I said ... EVERYWHERE LOL!!!

Here's the front:

Here's the back:

The back says:

NEED A SITTER?
MY PHONE NUMBER
MY WEB ADDRESS
saved4always 02:12 PM 04-04-2012
Very cute! It should be a great coversation starter!
rhondawarren 02:14 PM 04-04-2012
Originally Posted by saved4always:
Very cute! It should be a great coversation starter!
Thanks! I thought it was cute =) Even if my fiance wont want to be seen with me wearing it lol
littlemissmuffet 08:04 AM 04-05-2012
Originally Posted by rhondawarren:
Thanks! I thought it was cute =) Even if my fiance wont want to be seen with me wearing it lol
Seriously? It was my hub's idea to get tees made. And he even wears one! Funny how men like the money that comes from our businesses but they aren't always very supportive of us.
rhondawarren 08:22 AM 04-05-2012
Originally Posted by littlemissmuffet:
Seriously? It was my hub's idea to get tees made. And he even wears one! Funny how men like the money that comes from our businesses but they aren't always very supportive of us.
Well he is very supportive I think he was playing lol. He just couldnt believe I was buying a tee for it
littlemissmuffet 08:44 AM 04-05-2012
Originally Posted by rhondawarren:
Well he is very supportive I think he was playing lol. He just couldnt believe I was buying a tee for it
My entire neighborhood knows who I am because I have my logo on EVERYTHING - it's on our "welcome" sign on our mailbox, tshirts we wear, on the business cards/flyers/brochures we leave in every store/library/restaraunt/school/etc in our community. Word of mouth is a very powerful thing - anyone says "daycare" they all automatically think of my logo and me
rhondawarren 08:52 AM 04-05-2012
Originally Posted by littlemissmuffet:
My entire neighborhood knows who I am because I have my logo on EVERYTHING - it's on our "welcome" sign on our mailbox, tshirts we wear, on the business cards/flyers/brochures we leave in every store/library/restaraunt/school/etc in our community. Word of mouth is a very powerful thing - anyone says "daycare" they all automatically think of my logo and me
LOL Thats cool.

We just moved into this neighborhood a couple of months ago and we take walks through the neighborhood with our kids in the evenings after dinner. Well as we meet all of the new neighbors they all call me the babysitter They say "Oh your the babysitter"

I thought that was cool. Its because of my yard sign.
Kim 10:12 AM 04-05-2012
It's a great advertising technique! I ordered t shirts with my logo last year as a "uniform" because I was so tired of my real clothes being ruined by spit up, paint, bleach, etc. I look professional and am advertising at the same time. I had the checkout cashier ask me about my daycare after seeing my shirt. I gave her my business card and now that's another person in my area that knows about me. Word of mouth goes a long way.
rhondawarren 10:16 AM 04-05-2012
Originally Posted by Kim:
It's a great advertising technique! I ordered t shirts with my logo last year as a "uniform" because I was so tired of my real clothes being ruined by spit up, paint, bleach, etc. I look professional and am advertising at the same time. I had the checkout cashier ask me about my daycare after seeing my shirt. I gave her my business card and now that's another person in my area that knows about me. Word of mouth goes a long way.

It definately does!! I am going to hand my biz cards out everywhere when I get them and sport my new tee lol I will probably make more tee's and things as I go too!
MissK 10:18 AM 04-05-2012
After seeing this I think it would be a great idea to get some kids ones made...hmmm the gerbil is running... lol
rhondawarren 10:24 AM 04-05-2012
Originally Posted by MissK:
After seeing this I think it would be a great idea to get some kids ones made...hmmm the gerbil is running... lol
Actually a few years ago when I done recruiting I had my kids one made that said my mom works from home and u can to! Ask her how.

I just might make them one too
Reply Up