Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Update On Thread From Yesterday About FT Care
Breezy 03:26 PM 03-15-2012
DCM was going to pull DCG after reading the terms of the updated contract (must pay for days regardless of attendance). She said she wanted the flexibility of being able to just pay when DCG was here and that she couldn't justify paying for days DCG did not attend.

She said today though that she and her husband discussed it and they decided to keep her here until May 25th which is the last day of the school year- FT and to agree to the contract. Then, she will go to drop in a few days per week over the summer for both kids.

Small victory (or large victory?) for me. I stood my ground and it ended up well! We will be able to continue with the income I have right now!

I also will be possibly enroling another FT child which will take the place of DCG when she goes to drop in for the summer!

cheerfuldom 05:31 PM 03-15-2012
make sure the parents know that their spot will not be guaranteed over the summer or into the fall! You cant keep spots open for drop ins.
daycare 06:26 PM 03-15-2012
Rewrite you contract to reflect the new terms..
Unregistered 04:57 AM 03-16-2012
By allowing her to "drop-in" she managed to get exactly what she wanted; she is now only paying for days she uses. You should consider filling the slot with a full-timer, ASAP.
Breezy 11:33 AM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
By allowing her to "drop-in" she managed to get exactly what she wanted; she is now only paying for days she uses. You should consider filling the slot with a full-timer, ASAP.
Drop in is just for the summer and was already discussed at the beginning. she knows it is not a for sure spot for either child it is based upon my availability.
Tags:contracted hours, drop in care, full time
Reply Up