Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>Our township is reluctant to enforce the daycare laws
Unregistered 11:44 PM 10-12-2009
Our township is reluctant to enforce the daycare laws. They violate the State and local laws all the time. Especially during the winter times he leaves her with all the children while he shovels snow all over the neighborhood. He leaves for coffee and Micky Ds almost daily.
What can be done?
mac60 03:18 AM 10-13-2009
You need to be more specific in what you are trying to tell us. Who is the provider, he or she? Is there supposed to be 2 adults at all times. My hubby is home with me some with my dc kids, and he comes and goes, but he is not "part" of my business. He lives here.

I would like to add...Do you have children that go here? If not, why is it your business what someone else does. And seriously, how do you know he goes to Micky D's, unless you are actually watching from next door, or using binoculars.
Former Teacher 04:24 AM 10-13-2009
Personally from now on, I am going to refuse to respond to posts/threads that are from "unregistered". 9 times out of 10 I believe these posts are from people that are just trying to get a rise out of us. Majority of these posts/threads never make sense anyway.

As for this particular post, you can tell just how mature this poster is. So from here on out, I will no longer be responding to questions and or comments unless they are a part of our forum community.

If they can take 5 mins. to write a post, they can take 2 seconds and register. If not, they have no business being here.
mac60 05:19 AM 10-13-2009
Originally Posted by former teacher:
personally from now on, i am going to refuse to respond to posts/threads that are from "unregistered". 9 times out of 10 i believe these posts are from people that are just trying to get a rise out of us. Majority of these posts/threads never make sense anyway.

As for this particular post, you can tell just how mature this poster is. So from here on out, i will no longer be responding to questions and or comments unless they are a part of our forum community.

If they can take 5 mins. To write a post, they can take 2 seconds and register. If not, they have no business being here.
very well said. Thanks!
tinytotzdaycare 06:54 AM 10-13-2009
Originally Posted by mac60:
very well said. Thanks!
I agree as well!
seashell 08:24 AM 10-13-2009
"I agree with not responding to unregistered posts. I wonder if there is a way to patition the powers that be to require registration? It's not like it takes along time or costs anything!
Reply Up