Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Annoying
cheerfuldom 01:07 PM 04-16-2014
parent wasting my time asking about daycare when they dont know what they need.....might be full time for one, might be full time for two, or might be full time for one and part time for the other. they have no idea yet what they need and will not answer my simple question of "what hours do you need?". If you dont know what kids will be attending and what hours you need, WHY are you looking for daycare??? Really. no one is going to be able to hold spots for kids when no commitment about attendance or hours will be given. ugh. its like they dont even think before trying to find a daycare. plus their start date is 6 months from now.....no one is going to hold two spots for a "maybe we might need you"
hwichlaz 01:09 PM 04-16-2014
Ahhh, I hate that. I just keep repeating, "I have x full time openings currently. I can hold them for x amount per week."
Blackcat31 01:12 PM 04-16-2014
right?!? I hate when parents do that....

I had a phone call the other day asking if I had openings for "an 8 yr old and maybe a 6 week old and maybe a 3 yr old"

What do you mean "maybe"?? Don't you know how many kids you have?? Are you trying to decide which ones to leave home alone or what??

It was a message left on my answering machine.

I did not call her back.
Reply Up