Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Can Anyone Explain?
Unregistered-used to be 09:00 AM 09-28-2010
Hi there! I'm not sure what happened, I was a registered user yesterday, bizzymom1111,
and today, I got a prompt that I was banned!! What the heck did I do? I had a thread going yesterday- I'm so nervous.. Please help!- and there was nothing bad in that post at all!! Why did it kick me off? Can anyone help please? I contacted the administrator, but I haven't heard anything back : (
Michael 02:06 PM 09-28-2010
bizzymom1111 is no longer banned. It has happened to several members. We are getting a lot of spam posts that may catch a member or two.

Michael
Bizzymom1111 03:28 PM 09-28-2010
Thanks for fixing that! I was kind of like.."huh?!" thanks though! I appreciate it!
SilverSabre25 03:41 PM 09-28-2010
That happened to me over the weekend.
DancingQueen 05:31 PM 09-28-2010
LOL I was banned after my first post and again after my 2nd post. I kept thinking I was doing something wrong.
AfterSchoolMom 04:34 AM 09-29-2010
bizzymom, I'd love to hear what happened! I just tried to search for your last thread. Did you give an update?
Crystal 05:45 AM 09-29-2010
Nothing really happened....somehow bizzymoms username got mixed up in a bunch of spammers and she accidently was banned when they were banned. It had nothing to do with her previous posts and as soon as I saw her post about being banned, I fixed it.
AfterSchoolMom 06:09 AM 09-29-2010
No, I meant what happened with her situation in the other thread. I've been wondering how it went.
Crystal 06:14 AM 09-29-2010
oh, sorry
Bizzymom1111 08:56 PM 09-29-2010
Afterschoolmom, yes I had updated, but the thread was erased when I was accidentally banned! Anyways, I did it! I felt soo sick all day until she go there,but I was very professional and I stood my ground. She was very upset- I think mostly at her oldest son,who was the source of the problems-and she did cry. I felt bad but I know it was what I had to do. I've had so many problems with this family, and I definetely feel the weight lifted! Usually when I have to have these kind of conversations- where I'm enforcing a policy- I get nervous and then I'll back down a bit or give them a break, but I didnot do that this time! It actually felt really great! Thanks to everyone on the forum for all your support!
Unregistered 09:33 AM 11-21-2010
I got the "banned forever" message today too. I tried emailing, but I realize that it's Sunday and people are busy. I really, really hope that this was a mistake! I love this forum and have learned so much from the people here. I've also never participated in any of the more dramatic threads, as I'm a peace loving kind of person. If I DID do something, then I'd really like to know what it was.

AfterSchoolMom
Unregistered 08:41 PM 11-21-2010
Im banned too . Im so glad I wasn't the only one. I couldn't imagine what I did

Daycaremama
Michael 03:01 AM 11-22-2010
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I got the "banned forever" message today too. I tried emailing, but I realize that it's Sunday and people are busy. I really, really hope that this was a mistake! I love this forum and have learned so much from the people here. I've also never participated in any of the more dramatic threads, as I'm a peace loving kind of person. If I DID do something, then I'd really like to know what it was.

AfterSchoolMom
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Im banned too . Im so glad I wasn't the only one. I couldn't imagine what I did

Daycaremama
Sorry, it was a mistake. You should be fine to login now. It happens from time to time. We get a lot of spam over the weekend and sometimes members get caught in the ban. Let me know if you are still having problems.

Michael
AfterSchoolMom 03:42 AM 11-22-2010
Oh, good! I'm so glad! Thanks, Michael.
Tags:ban
Reply Up