Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Looking for ideas for playroom? Check this out!
Michelle 09:40 AM 02-02-2012
http://designdazzle.blogspot.com/200...bing-wall.html

I'm in love and my budget is already in trouble!

DaycareMama 09:48 AM 02-02-2012
Oh my gosh..... I would LOVE THAT!!
MsMe 09:48 AM 02-02-2012
it's cute, but at the same time I see it as my worst daycare nightmare!!!!!

It would be nice for a couple of girls but it would be a disaster at my daycare!!

it was fun to look at!!! thanks for sharing
Michelle 09:57 AM 02-02-2012
yea, I don't like the monkey bars on the ceiling, but I love the stage, store, and the 2 story playhouse as long as it's big enough for an adult to go up there. My dh doesn't like it because of the hiding spots.

I just think it's so cool, I found it when looking for ideas on how to make a reading tree in the corner of our playroom. I don't want to do the leaf's from ikea because everyone is doing that around here. I want something original.
MsMe 10:04 AM 02-02-2012
I didn't think it looked big enought for an adult to do much of anything in....and my toddler girls would tumble down those little stairs. All I can think about is littles gettinginto an argument in there and no being able to pull them apart quickly...oh the biting that would happen in there!!

I have a tree painted floor to celing in the corner of my main room I love it!
Michelle 10:15 AM 02-02-2012
I'm looking for how to make a floor to ceiling tree like out of batting and material, and leaves that come out across the ceiling. I was thinking like a big plastic pipe from home depot for the trunk, but I'm lost for what to use for the bark like look ... I am not using paper mache or any paper for obvious reasons.
JennyBear 11:07 AM 02-02-2012
That's so cool!! I agree about the monkey bars on the ceiling but everything else is just so adorable! Wish I could have something like this.
Countrygal 11:07 AM 02-02-2012
Oh, wow! That is just plain AWESOME!!!!
Heidi 11:17 AM 02-02-2012
Originally Posted by MsMe:
it's cute, but at the same time I see it as my worst daycare nightmare!!!!!

It would be nice for a couple of girls but it would be a disaster at my daycare!!

it was fun to look at!!! thanks for sharing
YES!

At first I thought "OH HOW COOL! I WOULD LOVE THAT"

uhhhhh

My next thought was fingers+door=big distaster

Then, I thought...gee what could my dear, darling children possibly launch out that window?

Thanks for sharing that anyway, Michelle! Some of us will just have to dare to dream!
Reply Up