Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Room Divider
Thriftylady 09:28 AM 03-19-2015
Ok I am trying to make room in my office for more play space/sleep space. I am making progress, but there are some things I HAVE to leave in there. My daughters desk and computer, my file cabinets and the desk with printer. They are all along one wall. I am looking for a way to close them off from the children, yet allow us access when needed. I thought about hanging a curtain, but I am afraid kiddos will just think it is something to play with. Oh and hopefully I can work around the darn ceiling fan lol.
Unregistered 10:35 AM 03-19-2015
Maybe use blankets on the floor like a line? I saw nannyde do that on a video
Thriftylady 11:00 AM 03-19-2015
I was looking around online, I may try to get another short storage shelf to put in there. I can then use the PNP, a shelf and my chalkboard/dry erase board. The chalkboard my daughter or I can easily move to get back there to the "office". It isn't giving me a ton more space since it is the smallest bedroom, but I will take what I can get lol. I have one maybe two outlet covers to change. I have the plug in deals but with some kids they seem to just draw more attention to the darn outlet.
Rockgirl 11:09 AM 03-19-2015
A shelf is a good idea, or if you'd like something that could be taken down and folded when not needed, you could buy several foam core boards & duct tape the edges together. Then cover them with fabric. I've put some of these together to use during naptime to separate kids & give them their own space.
Thriftylady 11:12 AM 03-19-2015
Originally Posted by Rockgirl:
A shelf is a good idea, or if you'd like something that could be taken down and folded when not needed, you could buy several foam core boards & duct tape the edges together. Then cover them with fabric. I've put some of these together to use during naptime to separate kids & give them their own space.
Hey that is a great idea. I may use those in my "doorway" instead of the chalkboard. I just need the office stuff kind of out of site out of mind tofspeak. Makes things easier if there are less "no no's" right in front of them.
Unregistered 04:35 AM 03-25-2015
Have you ever considered a baby gate? They make extra long ones. I am using one to to keep the daycare kids away from our theater screen. Here is the one I am using. http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Dan-Flex-...ible+baby+gate
Reply Up