Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Might Sound Gross But It Is Sooo Good
Cozy_Kids_Childcare 09:42 AM 03-31-2015
This grossed my husband out but the kids loved it. I made tuna sandwiches on raisin bread. I had it at my cousin baby shower and I swear it is sooooo good. Well given you like raisins.
KIDZRMYBIZ 09:56 AM 03-31-2015
What a weird combo. It doesn't seem that they would compliment one another (like a salty/sweet duo). Might have to try it just to see. I hope I don't waste a perfectly good piece of raisin bread!
Cozy_Kids_Childcare 10:11 AM 03-31-2015
Originally Posted by KIDZRMYBIZ:
What a weird combo. It doesn't seem that they would compliment one another (like a salty/sweet duo). Might have to try it just to see. I hope I don't waste a perfectly good piece of raisin bread!
My 4yr old dd is the worst eater ever, but she loved it. Then again she has been eating sushi since she was little. She started off with just a California roll and then moved on up. I never in my life would have thought to put the two together either until I tried it at my cousin baby shower.
Unregistered 08:35 PM 04-02-2015
I buy a chicken salad sandwich at our food co-op that has very thinly sliced apple on it and it's on raisin bread. It's wonderful!
Cozy_Kids_Childcare 08:56 AM 04-03-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I buy a chicken salad sandwich at our food co-op that has very thinly sliced apple on it and it's on raisin bread. It's wonderful!
oh man that sounds good. My son likes me to make him whole wheat waffles and put Apple butter on them with cherry jelly. He said kids look at him wierd at school, but he doesn't care.
Reply Up