Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>I'm New Too!
donken 02:47 PM 01-10-2013
Hello, my name is Donna and I just signed up however when I try to edit my profile, I get the following message: Please help

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Michael 02:47 PM 01-10-2013
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now.
donken 02:50 PM 01-10-2013
Thank you
Blackcat31 02:52 PM 01-10-2013
Originally Posted by donken:
Hello, my name is Donna and I just signed up however when I try to edit my profile, I get the following message: Please help

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Welcome to the forum! Nice to see a fellow Minnestoan!
donken 03:19 PM 01-10-2013
Thank you blackcat
texasgal 08:01 PM 01-10-2013
I need help with that too, I'm having the same issue!
Michael 08:35 PM 01-10-2013
Originally Posted by jaciroberts:
I need help with that too, I'm having the same issue!
I upgraded your status. Try it again.
Tags:minnesota
Reply Up