Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>A BIG Thanks to All of You
mrsp'slilpeeps 10:14 AM 08-18-2011
I just want to say thank you to all of you ladies (and men) aswell for sharing your advice, knowlege and expertise with me.

When I googled for help back in May, it sent me to this forum. I lurked for a few days then signed up.

Before that I was always complaining or always depended on my husband to help me through my challenging times. I could tell he was at his wits end cause he couldn't help me all the time.
I thought that I was doing something wrong all the time and that this Dayhome was not working, or maybe just not for me.
I was starting to get depressed and angry.

Then I found this forum and stopped asking him and started asking you all.

I have learned so many new things, and have gained so much more knowlege from you guys in the last few months than I have in the last 5 yrs.
I also have found some more patience, when dealing with other people's parenting.

I wont be on for the next 11 days. (They dont have wi-fi in the middle of nowhere, Saskatchewan!)
I hope the next 2 weeks will be un-eventful in a good way for you all.

Thank You again. You are all appreciated.
laundrymom 10:35 AM 08-18-2011
awwwww,.. have fun!!!!!
Cat Herder 10:51 AM 08-18-2011
Take a mid-day nap for me....

Watching these guys sleep everyday makes me want one so bad....
SimpleMom 12:06 PM 08-18-2011
Have a good time
Michael 12:11 PM 08-18-2011
Thank you! I am on vacation in Florida and come here every day to check in. It is nice to hear how Daycare.com is helping you.
Have a great two weeks relaxing.
CheekyChick 03:05 PM 08-18-2011
Have a wonderful vacation.
VTMom 06:23 PM 08-18-2011
Have fun!

I used to "talk shop" with my husband too. When I found this forum it helped me quite a bit as well. Just knowing that my complaints seemed to be pretty common and not just me was reassuring! Now instead of talking shop, I'll check out the forum, and look at my husband and say "listen to this..."! Poor guy! He can't catch a break!
Tags:daycare.com, positive
Reply Up