Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Picture Day
EMC2 10:12 AM 07-18-2012
Hi all,

I couldn't find anything in the search for the above topic. Do you have days set aside for Picture Day or Photo Day?
Bella99 04:55 PM 07-18-2012
thats a good idea, never thought of that!
melissa ann 05:40 PM 07-18-2012
I agree. I love the idea
Buxterboo 05:57 PM 07-18-2012
Maybe make it an affordable option to school pictures (which are crazy expensive!).. Is that what you mean?
Hunni Bee 07:11 PM 07-18-2012
Maybe you can partner with a local center and share their Picture Day?

We have Lifetouch come in April and November. I'm sure most bigger centers do a picture day.
Unregistered 08:24 AM 07-24-2012
Another great option is TSS Photography www.TSSPhotography.com. They are locally owned (a friend of mine works for them) and their prices are much better than some of the other guys and their service and quality is the best we've had.
gkids09 12:08 PM 07-24-2012
We have always done a "school" picture day. I used to use Teddy Bear Portraits. The photographer would come in, set up, do the pictures, and the best part was there was NO COST AT ALL!! The only cost came when they brought the pictures back for the parents to look through and order. We even got a certain number of group pictures for me to either give away or sell to the parents as a fund raiser. The only reason I don't use them anymore is because I do photography on the side now, and I take the pictures myself. They were always really nice though! I just feel like the kids are more comfortable with me, and do better for me than for a stranger.

www.teddybearportraits.com, if you're interested in them!
originalkat 05:47 PM 07-24-2012
Clix portrait studio is a chain that will come to home daycares to do school pics at no cost as well. I think I'm going to use them this fall.
Tags:picture day, picture ideas, pictures
Reply Up