Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Short On Newsletter Topics
DCMomOf3 12:10 PM 01-03-2011
Anyone have any ideas that I can add to my newsletter this month?
Blackcat31 12:15 PM 01-03-2011
What do you include already?
I sometimes add funny things the kids do or say (without mentioning names) I add reminders, things we are working on, things I wish parents to donate/save for us (empty paper towel rolls, cotton balls, tissues, straws etc) I also add upcoming events in the community that parents might want to do with their kids and I sometimes include things kids did, like Avery lost a tooth this month or Keira learned to tie her shoes. I have also included things parents want to share such as Paula has some girls clothes sizes 2T-3T in good condition that she is willing to give to anyone who wants them. Victoria is looking for anyone who has a used high chair they would like to sell/donate...etc
DCMomOf3 12:22 PM 01-03-2011
Usually it's days to remember, policy reminders, birthdays, menu for the month and things we are working on. I don't put any of our suggestions in, except things we are working on. You have already given me some ideas, thank you.
tenderhearts 01:17 PM 01-03-2011
I had that same problem this month, it was very short and sweet, I put an extra big happy new year clip art in it just to add to it.
Cat Herder 01:22 PM 01-03-2011
Good opportunity to go over illness policy with flu season and spring allergies fast approaching.
legomom922 01:52 PM 01-03-2011
Or any changes in policy, or anything special you want to try like maybe offer a one night parents date night out for a reduced fee, or you can always add a recipe, maybe reminders about changes in kids clothing for the weather? or additional clothes that are needed on hand, extra socks, or slippers. Or just add some fun facts about yourself or your family that they may find interesting.

I started to do them but then got sooo far behind, I stopped..
Tags:newsletter, newsletter topics
Reply Up