Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Have Had It
Unregistered 03:07 PM 07-23-2016
So, I have posted before about my pt job in nursery. These ppl are so unorganized and unresponsive and do not communicate well.

I am going on leave somewhere between now and 5 weeks from now. Everyone received Notice in March and follow up notice 2 weeks ago. They are looking allegedly, to fill my spot and have zero prospects. I told director I could post the job and see if any bites, and she said ok that may help. So I post and a bite! Yay right? Nope they won't even interview this lady bc she isn't part of the church. 😮. They tell her they do not know anything about my LOA and didn't know I'm pregnant! Wtf? I am so tired of inconsistency and lack of communication and then outright lying to a prospective fill in attendant. I am so frustrated that I am not returning to the job. I don't want to waste most of my Sundays and holidays off under the circumstance, being forced to deal with the one parent that is just too much and directors who don't do anything according to what we r supposed to be doing, ffs even after poop she won't wash hands. She only puts sanitizer on. Nothing gets cleaned right, no one tells me when I am supposed to come in early, late, or not at all. I am just tired. So done.
spedmommy4 04:41 PM 07-23-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
So, I have posted before about my pt job in nursery. These ppl are so unorganized and unresponsive and do not communicate well.

I am going on leave somewhere between now and 5 weeks from now. Everyone received Notice in March and follow up notice 2 weeks ago. They are looking allegedly, to fill my spot and have zero prospects. I told director I could post the job and see if any bites, and she said ok that may help. So I post and a bite! Yay right? Nope they won't even interview this lady bc she isn't part of the church. 😮. They tell her they do not know anything about my LOA and didn't know I'm pregnant! Wtf? I am so tired of inconsistency and lack of communication and then outright lying to a prospective fill in attendant. I am so frustrated that I am not returning to the job. I don't want to waste most of my Sundays and holidays off under the circumstance, being forced to deal with the one parent that is just too much and directors who don't do anything according to what we r supposed to be doing, ffs even after poop she won't wash hands. She only puts sanitizer on. Nothing gets cleaned right, no one tells me when I am supposed to come in early, late, or not at all. I am just tired. So done.
I wouldn't stress about it. At the end of the day, it is the center directors issue to fill your vacant position. You've given sufficient notice and that's the best and most courteous thing you can do in a situation like this.

Congrats on your baby and enjoy the time off. Sounds like maternity leave will be a break from stress.
Josiegirl 04:54 PM 07-23-2016
It doesn't sound like it's worth the stress it's causing you at all! And soon you'll have much more important things to think about. You've done what you can to let them know; not your problem now. Sounds like a great time for a fresh start.
Congratulations and good luck!
Unregistered 06:08 PM 07-24-2016
Thanks
I tt the director and basically told them I won't be returning, and that a lot of it has to do with the extremely poor communication they have. Let them scramble, and maybe they'll get better at letting people know what's going on.
Reply Up