Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Simply Right Wipes Recall
Kabob 10:02 AM 10-18-2014
Just a heads up for those that don't know: the Simply Right brand wipes has been recalled.

I didn't know about it until I went shopping today and saw they weren't on shelves so I assumed they were out of stock until another shopper told me they were recalled due to bacteria contamination.

I'm not happy that I received no communication regarding this...
TheGoodLife 10:10 AM 10-18-2014
Originally Posted by Kabob:
Just a heads up for those that don't know: the Simply Right brand wipes has been recalled.

I didn't know about it until I went shopping today and saw they weren't on shelves so I assumed they were out of stock until another shopper told me they were recalled due to bacteria contamination.

I'm not happy that I received no communication regarding this...
I know Sams had emails out to people whom they had somehow listed as buyers of the product, but not sure what you had to do to be on that list. Thanks for Sharing!
Kabob 10:18 AM 10-18-2014
Originally Posted by TheGoodLife:
I know Sams had emails out to people whom they had somehow listed as buyers of the product, but not sure what you had to do to be on that list. Thanks for Sharing!
Most people are complaining they got no notice and I've been purchasing these wipes for years...and I know Sam's Club has my email because they are more than happy to email me reminders about membership renewal and such...
sharlan 10:51 AM 10-18-2014
Are you the main cardholder? They notify the main person. I got a call last weekend.

For no real reason, I bought the Pampers brand last week. I've used the Sam's Club brand for years. Dh complained about the Pampers brand and asked me not to buy them again.
Kabob 11:41 AM 10-18-2014
Originally Posted by sharlan:
Are you the main cardholder? They notify the main person. I got a call last weekend.

For no real reason, I bought the Pampers brand last week. I've used the Sam's Club brand for years. Dh complained about the Pampers brand and asked me not to buy them again.
Yes. But neither I nor dh got any info. I'm getting a refund but I'm more annoyed about the lack of info. Usually there's a flyer or something posted in store...just to catch people like us who got no notice...
Hunni Bee 12:57 PM 10-18-2014
I used those exclusively til about a month ago...and only because I wasn't able to get to Sam's before we ran out.

Yikes....I still have a few in the diaper bag...that's scary.
Reply Up