Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>It Is Shaping Up To Be a Great Day
Thriftylady 09:09 AM 10-16-2014
Last week, I scheduled an interview for this afternoon. Texted to confirm last night and got a confirmation. This morning I set up an interview for here in an hour or so for my parents night out care. The weather is turning and she wants care for her younger kids while her oldest plays in his football games. Then she will want care on Saturdays for wrestling and I am ok with that right now, because I just need the income.

IF all that wasn't enough, DH just informed me he will be home about 4:30 until very early Tuesday morning. He is NEVER home that much at once. Of course it means I need these interviews to work out, because if that truck isn't rolling he makes no money.
Blackcat31 11:20 AM 10-16-2014
Sending lots of good vibes, wishes, thoughts, positive ju-ju and whatever else might help you rein in some clients!!

Keep us posted as to how it goes!!
Thriftylady 12:13 PM 10-16-2014
Well my 4 pm tested to reschedule she said she had to work extra today. I told her I allow one reschedule so she is going to get her hours for the next week tomorrow and get with me then.

The one needing drop in type care came and her kids are going to start coming to me tomorrow night. Her hubby works out of town like mine does and she needs somewhere for the younger to be while her oldest plays football and then when wrestling season starts. She is a nurse but working very part time when they call her in and she can work because it is hard to schedule the kids to be with someone with erratic hours. If she bumps herself up to the next level of having to come in when they call, she will make more money but needs someone who does care odd hours. I really liked this lady and told her we may be able to arrange that. I think this may turn into more than drop in! I told her I didn't know how my referral program would work for her, but she said "if I earn any I may save it for when I am full time with you". So it isn't great money now, but it is a start she is down to earth. I am thinking this may work out pretty good. I feel really good that I am finally in business again!
Reply Up