Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Wow, Got More Than I Thought I Would!!
Lucy 12:27 PM 01-31-2011
I've had an ad in the paper for months and months, and had only gotten 2 calls on it, neither of which even came for an interview. I'm down to only ONE kid full-time (age 2), and another 2 yr old 3x/wk, and 2 SA'ers. This is the lowest I've been in the 17 yrs I've done Daycare.

Anyway, so this lady called on Friday and scheduled an interview for today. She just left and wants her 4 yr old daughter to start in 2 weeks!! While I talked to her on Friday, something made me extra bold and I quoted her more than what I'm charging my full time 2 yr old now, and she was fine with it. Woo Hooooo!!!!!!! She will be basically making my car payment, so I'm thrilled.
lvt77 12:31 PM 01-31-2011
congrats.... DOnt sell yourself short EVER!!! what you do most other people could not. As a parent having used in home DCP in past years, DCP are woth so so so much more....
>)
Little People 12:32 PM 01-31-2011
YEAH!! I am happy for you!!
DCMomOf3 12:32 PM 01-31-2011
That is great! Maybe you should consider asking that rate from now on. Congrats on your new little girl.
Lucy 03:21 PM 01-31-2011
Thanks gals! IF I ever get anymore calls, I think I will ask for this amount again. I'm worth it!!!
misol 03:48 PM 01-31-2011
Good for you!
Tags:advertise, filling spots, positive
Reply Up