Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Where Do You Buy Your Supplies?
daycare 08:03 AM 02-16-2011
I have been looking for inexpensive art supplies....paper paint, water colors, but cant seem to find a place to buy them where it does not cost me an arm and a leg..

where do you purchase your supplies from?
SilverSabre25 08:08 AM 02-16-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
I have been looking for inexpensive art supplies....paper paint, water colors, but cant seem to find a place to buy them where it does not cost me an arm and a leg..

where do you purchase your supplies from?
Lakeshore Learning, school supply sales in the fall, and Target's $1 section, mostly. Some things don't get compromised on the quality--Crayola crayons/markers ONLY, for example.
melskids 08:11 AM 02-16-2011
www.discountschoolsupply.com

i spend too much there, i have almost everything in that catalog lol
ninosqueridos 08:17 AM 02-16-2011
I use DSS (would buy everything out if I was rich), craigslist, wholesale club, and grocery store. Sometimes amazon.
countrymom 08:19 AM 02-16-2011
I shop in the states, so I usually hit the back to school sales, where you can buy crayons for a quater and markers for a dollar and these are crayola. In canada that stuff never ever ever goes on sale that cheap. I only buy crayola crayons and markers, the cheap stuff is not worth it.
Cat Herder 08:32 AM 02-16-2011
www.BettyMills.com

I get cleaning supplies, snacks, art supplies, catering supplies, party supplies, office supplies, school supplies and household supplies there.

I also got a greenhouse, garbage cans, awesome rolling mop bucket and mop heads... I am saving for their deck storage benches, now....

If you are tired of AS eating all your snack foods, they even sell vending machines....

Did I mention I LOVE betty Mills???

Michael, I do not work for this company, nor do I know of anyone that does. I have been buying from them after I did an online search for an easier way to cook in bulk. 7 years now and they have NEVER let me down, shipping is always fast, too.
WImom 09:02 AM 02-16-2011
discount school supply, dollar store, walmart
countrymom 09:34 AM 02-16-2011
omg, I would love a vending machine for my own children. This way they would stay out of my pantry that houses the "junk" food.
daycare 10:05 AM 02-16-2011
Originally Posted by countrymom:
omg, I would love a vending machine for my own children. This way they would stay out of my pantry that houses the "junk" food.
I have a 14 yr old football player that will eat an entire costco box of cookies, crackers, chips or whatever....omg I want a vending machine so bad...lol
ninosqueridos 02:05 PM 02-16-2011
WAIT, how did I forget DOLLAR STORE!?!
littlemonkeys 05:28 PM 02-16-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
I have a 14 yr old football player that will eat an entire costco box of cookies, crackers, chips or whatever....omg I want a vending machine so bad...lol
My 14 year old football/wrestler/baseball player is the SAME WAY!!! OMG... how awesome would it be to have a vending machine??
Abigail 07:55 PM 02-16-2011
daycare, if you're looking for decently priced art supplies look up the websites of your local craft stores online. They usually ALL seem to have weekly coupons and sales that are 40% or 50% off with a coupon.
kendallina 03:45 AM 02-17-2011
I get paint at Michaels with a 40% coupon. But, honestly I have no idea if it's a better deal than dss or lakeshore. I should probably look into that .
Tags:supplies
Reply Up