Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Daycare Supplies / List of Supplies
Unregistered 11:06 AM 10-28-2008
I need a list of supplies please to start my daycare one that i can edit and revise to fit my daycare. To get a grant I must have everything on it. it doesnt need the prices for things i can find that it is just that i dont want to forget anything.
kidcentric 09:48 PM 11-01-2008
A few years ago I worked with an excellent vendor, Linda at Tout About Toys. You can find them at toutabouttoys.com
Linda helped us put together a list of materials needed for each classroom, including pricing. Their products are not the cheapest, but reasonable. Also, we are still using the products we bought from them while many of the lower-priced items we bought elsewhere have already needed to be replaced. Tell Linda (if she's still there) that Misty from KidCentric sent you. If she remembers me, she might give you a better deal.
Unregistered 01:38 PM 01-20-2009
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I need a list of supplies please to start my daycare one that i can edit and revise to fit my daycare. To get a grant I must have everything on it. it doesnt need the prices for things i can find that it is just that i dont want to forget anything.
IF YOU DO NOT MIND CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT GRANT DID YOU FIND TO START YOUR DAYCARE. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT waterchick_78@yahoo.com THANK YOU
Unregistered 03:51 PM 07-29-2010
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
IF YOU DO NOT MIND CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT GRANT DID YOU FIND TO START YOUR DAYCARE. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT waterchick_78@yahoo.com THANK YOU

if you wouldn't maind sharing that grant info with me I'm also interested in applying for one if available...katy47201@yahoo.com
Michael 09:40 PM 07-30-2010
Some of our older threads on the subject: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=supplies
Abigail 09:22 PM 07-31-2010
Our local Child Care Resource and Referral is currently giving out grants as long as you follow their guidelines...must have high school diploma or equivalent and currently be working 20 or more hours a week in a child care setting or have at least one year experience in the field, etc. Very simple things, but I'm currently not getting 20 hours a week so I don't qualify, but I am taking 12 hours of free training online through CCR&R!
Unregistered 03:15 AM 08-07-2011
If anyone recieved info on that grant i would be most appreciative if you would share it with me. moultona1@yahoo.com
Unregistered 11:28 AM 11-09-2012
if you wouldn't maind sharing that grant info with me I'm also interested in applying for one if available...lysae76@gmail.com...thanks
Tags:supplies
Reply Up