Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Please Help with CL Ad?
Unregistered 09:31 PM 07-22-2014
I am still working on my webpage, but until then will you please help with my craigslist ad? Typos? Is it too much? Should I add or change anything?

Are you seeking an educational in-home childcare program where your child will be treated as an individual and shown respect and love, while still providing a high level of learning and fun?

If so, look no further!

Mrs. B's Little Learner's is an in-home childcare program with an emphasis on preschool education.

While your child is in my care they will enjoy structured days filled with a balance of hands-on learning activities and plenty of peer interaction. We focus on:

*Language Arts
*Spanish
*Math
*Science
*Music and Movement
*Creative and Cognitive Art
*Large and Fine Motor Activities

Currently accepting full and part-time schedules; Monday -- Friday 6:30am to 6:00pm

*CPR/First aid certified and have a fingerprint clearance card
*College educated in early childhood education and development; 10 years of preschool teaching experience
*Smoke/pet/pool free environment
*Healthy meals and snacks are provided
*Convenient (city) location near (fake street) and (fake street).

For additional information and to schedule an interview, please send an email. I look forward to meeting you and your child(ren) soon!
TwinKristi 09:37 PM 07-22-2014
Looks great to me! Maybe include some eye catching pics with bright colors and engaging activities.
Good job!!
missy 10:03 PM 07-22-2014
Like it! I did notice you say "I" then "we". So I recommend pick one and stick with it:-)
MotherNature 05:41 AM 07-23-2014
My biggest grammatical pet peeve... Learners is plural, not possessive. The apostrophe shouldn't be there. I'd also say gross motor rather than large.
MsLisa 08:20 AM 07-23-2014
I like it!

Maybe prepare a shorter version for later if this one doesn't fly then alternate between the two. {as suggested by these ladies from my post}
Unregistered 09:41 AM 07-23-2014
Thank you so much everyone! It always helps to have eyes other then your own check something out. Especially to the poster who pointed out "learner's" If I expect a parent to trust me with their child, proper grammar is a must!
Reply Up