Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Business Plan Help
shining star 07:16 PM 02-11-2010
Hello everyone!! I am in the process of opening a daycare center. I called a few ins companys to get ins quotes and was surprised to see that many major companies dont offer ins for daycares. I have the space already and my ein I also started filling out the paperwork w the state. The one company that I found is requesting a copy of my business plan. I didnt start one because I am using my own funds so I didnt think to write one I thought you only needed it for loan purposes. I am stumped because one site I was on suggests it should be 15 pages. I dont have enough to write 15 pages any suggestions?
Childminder 04:31 PM 02-12-2010
I went to State Farm and they added it to my homeowners. If you contact your local childcare council they usually provide a list of companies that insure daycares. I do know that a lot of companies won't and the 15 page thing is ridiculous.
gbcc 07:03 PM 02-12-2010
I found one through my child care council. It was about $200 cheaper than other agents. They only needed a copy of my lisence and I had to join some NY membership thing for $35. I don't know what the membership is really but it still saved me a lot of money!
Tags:business plan, funding
Reply Up