Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>6 Month Old Not Sleeping Because Of Teeth?
thetoddlerwhisper 10:27 AM 02-07-2014
k so funky day here and i ended up with a mixed group including the 6mnth i dont usually have. according to her teacher mom said she isnt sleeping because of teeth? please please please tell me this is crap? right? she had tylenol for teething pain and i was told to give her tablets before nap. i see the budding teeth so they are coming in. but ive never heard of a baby not napping because of that. shes slept 20min and now shes screaming again........
NeedaVaca 10:43 AM 02-07-2014
Of course that could cause a problem with sleeping. Hard to sleep if you are in pain!
thetoddlerwhisper 10:46 AM 02-07-2014
Originally Posted by NeedaVaca:
Of course that could cause a problem with sleeping. Hard to sleep if you are in pain!
sigh. i hate having infants. screaming all day looks like. you'd think with tablets and tylenol she'd be ok. last time i had a mix group. she was napping 2 times a day 2hours at a time(new yearsish?) maybe she'll change the no sleep pattern todaya
NeedaVaca 10:51 AM 02-07-2014
Depending on when she was dropped off her tylenol has probably worn off by now too...After nap maybe you can give her a cold teething ring to chew on to help with the pain? Frozen washcloth could work in a pinch.
thetoddlerwhisper 10:54 AM 02-07-2014
Originally Posted by NeedaVaca:
Depending on when she was dropped off her tylenol has probably worn off by now too...After nap maybe you can give her a cold teething ring to chew on to help with the pain? Frozen washcloth could work in a pinch.
shes up screaming now gonna get the teething ring out maybe shell go backdown. i think she may be hungry to but is refusing bottles
Tags:dope and drop, dope; drop, infectious teething, teething, teething tablets
Reply Up