Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Looking For a Bigger House...
busymommy0420 09:56 AM 04-24-2012
I have been open a little over a year and have five children of my own plus a possible baby on the way (my adoptive children's bio-mom is expecting around Christmas). Our house is 5 bedrooms and 2020 sq ft plus a finished basement. This is too SMALL for our size family. We contemplated an addition but it is turning into a nightmare so we listed our house for sale yesterday and are looking for a bigger house around 3000 sq ft. I facebooked my parents and assured them we would be staying within our town/school district. Has anyone moved ever...did your daycare families stay with you? Any issues? Thanks!!!!

Now the house hunt starts.
lil angels 10:00 AM 04-24-2012
We moved and only went less than a mile I had everyone stay with me. Witch was way we stayed so close within 6 months I had a whole new group some lost their jobs one aged out and two others moved it was very strange. But it all worked out I have been full ever since then.
sharlan 10:01 AM 04-24-2012
I moved 6 1/2 years ago and all of my families stayed with me. We only moved 3 1/2 miles though. We went from 1k sq ft to 4k sq ft.
Reply Up