Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Had to Share.... (Craigslist Post)
MissK 04:57 PM 04-28-2012
I have a ten month old son whom I need child care for while I work.
I work at a restaurant friday and saturday nights from 5 pm to rush.
Some nights I only work an hour or two, but at the absolute latest I'd be done at 11 ( WHICH IS RARE).
**can hook you up with food**

I am looking for someone reliable and that has a lot of experience with babies. I dont mind if you have children of your own, they can be buddies .
Sorry but this is not a "hey the baby will just sleep" kind of thing, my son doesnt usually go to bed until around ten, and he fights it HARD when im not there.

There may be nights where dad will watch him, but dads an ass and unreliable, which is why I am posting this.
I need someone that would be ok with randomly getting the night off 30 min before my son would usually be there (dad=unreliable).

Id like to be able to just drop him off at your house, then ill randomly show back up sometime before 11 (probably way before 11).
I can provide a pack and play (maybe youll get lucky n he will pass out), toys, paper underpants, etc...

CPR+first aid a plus! but hey id be lying if I said I knew how to do that stuff.
(he likes to eat fuzz off the carpet (well attempt to), so you need to be capable of putting your finger into the way back of his mouth to retrieve the fuzz)

I require a full resume, list of references, phone numbers, address, absolutely everything, its craigslist.

Please email the above address with a description of yourself and all that good stuff.
Or if you want to text me my phone number is (***)***-***x. Weird number I know, too lazy to go switch it.
PLEASE dont call me, I get awkward on the phone especially with strangers.

Well we hope to hear from you soon.

THANKS

hahaha - this lady sure is honest right? Once I got to the part about eating the carpet fuzz and putting a finger in the back of his throat I'm pretty sure I look like this: or this haha who knows. Anyway - hope you all enjoyed this one

Michael 05:12 PM 04-28-2012
This ad may have been a hoax. If the phone number included 555-1212 it could be a clue.
MissK 05:22 PM 04-28-2012
was actually a (530)440-***x number. Even if its a hoax it gave me a good laugh... lol
saved4always 05:55 PM 04-28-2012
Love the "random" thing. Sounds like my 19 year old talking. And the carpet fuzz, too. Sounds like she better learn that cpr herself.
cheerfuldom 06:13 PM 04-28-2012
I thought it was hilarious!
Kaddidle Care 04:50 AM 04-29-2012
Gotta love this technology generation. They write like they talk.

Carpet Fuzz eating child and unreliable Dad. Wheee!
SilverSabre25 06:10 AM 04-29-2012
Sounds young, brutally honest, but trying to make it work with a baby.
If I lived in the area and was interested in the named hours I *might* be willing to try helping her out for awhile.

wth are "paper underpants"?
Ariana 07:07 AM 04-29-2012
Yeah dad's an ass...but you're a real gem!!
saved4always 01:31 PM 04-29-2012
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
If I lived in the area and was interested in the named hours I *might* be willing to try helping her out for awhile.

wth are "paper underpants"?
Pull ups?
Blackcat31 04:45 PM 04-29-2012
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
I kinda thought the same thing for just a few seconds.... at least she has a sense of humor.......unless she wasn't trying to be funny.
dave4him 05:03 PM 04-29-2012
i hate hoax responses too, i got a text at 3 this morning from someone with an out of state area code wanting a response by email only! do they think im stupid
Pout 09:33 PM 04-29-2012
LOL i got a kick out of the 'paper underpants' part....Wtf? And being capable of retrieving 'carpet fuzz' from the kid's mouth. I can't tell if this is a troll. If it is, it's really funny and I give props to the person who came up with it
B Lou 05:05 AM 04-30-2012
I'm sorry but this has to be one of the funnest things I've read in a while. I've been having a very rough time in my life right now and I REALLY REALLY needed the laugh. Thank you so very much for sharing.
Meyou 05:15 AM 04-30-2012
OMG that made me laugh.

She sounds young and honest to me. lol We really are losing the ability to write properly as a society aren't we??
Tags:craigs list
Reply Up