Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Dirty Trick
daycare 03:57 PM 11-02-2012
Sooo DCM Text me, Im getting off work early today, Ill be there in 5 min to pick up DCG...........That was an hour ago.............................

I even got her up early from her nap............
Little Love Bugs 04:00 PM 11-02-2012
I would text back and ask her if she was ok because she still wasnt there
daycare 04:04 PM 11-02-2012
Originally Posted by Little Love Bugs:
I would text back and ask her if she was ok because she still wasnt there
hahahh are you sure that I did not just send you a text?? ahhahahahahah
Happy Hearts 04:30 PM 11-02-2012
Did she have a reason for being late?
providerandmomof4 04:39 PM 11-02-2012
what the? I would be so mad....after I made sure that all was okay
daycare 04:40 PM 11-02-2012
Originally Posted by Sparrow:
Did she have a reason for being late?
NOPE and because I was dealing with a behavioral issue of another child when she came to pickup I did not get to ask.....GGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR

what a tease.But I am off in 5 min....usually I am here until 600
tenderhearts 05:23 PM 11-02-2012
That has happened to me and it is so maddening. So I stopped getting them up when they say they'll be here, I literally wait until I see their car, run in there, scoop them up and hand them off I have a mom who will tell me I'll be here at noon (before nap), nap time is at 12:30, so all the kids go down, still no mom finally arrives at like 1:30, so mad, so now, I don't put her in the room for nap, I lay her on her nap mat in the living room and if she falls asleep, oh well but she has to lay quiet.
Crystal 08:32 PM 11-02-2012
I would be rather irritated by that.....ESPECIALLY after waking the child early from nap. Not fair to the child or you.

Do you plan on asking her (i.e. confront her) about it on Monday? I would.
wdmmom 10:42 AM 11-03-2012
No pickups during naptime unless they notify me before I lay them down. This way I can lay the child in a separate area so I dont disturb the others. And, I dont wake them up until I see them pull onto my street.
Reply Up