Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>I Have Had Several GREAT Interviews In The Past Month.
TGPII 02:39 PM 04-12-2012
I have had several GREAT interviews in the past month. They always end with we have others to interview we will let you know next week. Then you never hear anything. Is this normal? Do they really mean something else but don't have the guts to say it?
TGPII 02:51 PM 04-12-2012
Originally Posted by tgpii@yahoo.com:
I have had several GREAT interviews in the past month. They always end with we have others to interview we will let you know next week. Then you never hear anything. Is this normal? Do they really mean something else but don't have the guts to say it?

Then why say it? I have had an interview MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, WEDNESDAY this week. What is the best time/way to follow up after an interview without seeming desperate and like a psychopath? I had a job offer yesterday from a job that I interview for 3 weeks ago.
MizzCheryl 07:04 PM 04-12-2012
are you gonna take the job?

I think parents have soo many choices now they get to be pickey and they choose convience and low prices most of the time.
TGPII 08:10 PM 04-12-2012
Not sure if I should, the job is very low pay no benefits.
Tags:filling spots, interview - follow up, potential client
Reply Up