Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Hello..New To Forum And A Military Family
armyfam 06:12 PM 11-21-2011
Hello Everyone,

I am a mother of 2, Army Vet, Soldiers Wife and a Department of Defense Civilian Employee! For us childcare is a lot of trial and error/parental instinct so I am thrilled to have found this site.
Michael 07:05 PM 11-21-2011
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now.
daycare 07:07 PM 11-21-2011
hello!! welcome to the form..

Glad to meet you. Hope you enjoy your stay with us!!!

Beware, this site is more addictive than chocolate.....
Cat Herder 05:24 AM 11-22-2011
Welcome!!
grandmom 02:17 PM 11-22-2011
Welcome, and thank you for serving our country.
Twin 08:17 PM 12-03-2011
Hello,
My name is Felisha, I was laid off in february 2010. I found myself watching my sister three children. I have been doing it for 1 years now. I just decided that I want to make this my new career. I wanted to know is it hard to open up a daycare center. I'm currently working out of my house.
Michael 01:16 AM 12-04-2011
Hello Felisha. Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! I upgraded your status.
Unregistered 12:06 AM 12-20-2011
Originally Posted by armyfam:
Hello Everyone,

I am a mother of 2, Army Vet, Soldiers Wife and a Department of Defense Civilian Employee! For us childcare is a lot of trial and error/parental instinct so I am thrilled to have found this site.
Hi! Glad to see another member of the Army family on here. I, too, am a vet, Army spouse and mom of two! Hoping to get my daycare started next year.

Ashley
frgsonmysox 05:08 PM 12-21-2011
We are a military family too Hubby is Air Force though.
armyfam 06:06 PM 12-24-2011
Busy busy busy and missed your replies..It's awesome to see other military Moms, Vets, Families and all you who support us!

Hopefully I can start some discussions that address the childcare hurdles we have experienced and help other military parents!
The constant moves, waitlists, deployments, etc etc!
Tags:military, new member
Reply Up