Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Toy Obsession
countrymom 05:50 PM 02-11-2011
so I had dcb and sister start in dec. he is 3 and sister is 5. they told me that he likes hotwheels (which I have a huge large bin--I have a ds) well the last week he is now obssessed with them and my geo track train, so much so that he won't let anyone touch anything or let them play, is throwing fits if you take his train. He doesn't know how to play with anything else (I should mention that he's a 4th kid in his family and his sibblings are the same as my own so not that old)
I told dh about the problem I'm having and he thinks thats way to weird (we did notice this child has other issues, and one of them is speech, its so bad that no one can understand him---in canada its different so I can not get him assessed) but anyone have a child so crazy of a certain toy.
so today I went out and bought more wooden activities (I'm trying to do more emergent ciriculum) and I'm going to hide the cars and trains.
so today I didn't have him, and omg not one child wanted to play with the cars or the trains, there were no gun shooting either (which is another activitie this kid plays) I have them till september but I'm at a loss with this one.
Tags:toy obsession, toys
Up