Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Thank you!
Josiegirl 03:31 PM 10-24-2013
I just wanted to send out a big thank you to all those here who help, whether it's by great suggestions and new ideas, answering questions, providing support, or sharing their forms, curriculum or what have you.
It is greatly appreciated and valued!

craftymissbeth 03:33 PM 10-24-2013
Isn't it awesome here? I'm glad Michael doesn't charge rent because I basically live here lol
daycare 03:36 PM 10-24-2013
Originally Posted by craftymissbeth:
Isn't it awesome here? I'm glad Michael doesn't charge rent because I basically live here lol
lol i'd be broke.......this is pretty much my only social life.....lol I am pathetic...
craftymissbeth 03:45 PM 10-24-2013
Originally Posted by daycare:
lol i'd be broke.......this is pretty much my only social life.....lol I am pathetic...
You and me both... I literally know who is posting before looking at their name. And I've started talking about "well so and so from the daycare forum said..."... lol I'm here way too much. But it's awesome here so it's whatev lol
daycare 03:52 PM 10-24-2013
You and me both... I literally know who is posting before looking at their name. And I've started talking about "well so and so from the daycare forum said..."... lol I'm here way too much. But it's awesome here so it's whatev lol
lmao.....my asst and hubby think I am nuts........

even if he did charge money, I'd probably pay it....

don't get any ideas Micheal.... It would be a tax write off though..............
Blackcat31 04:12 PM 10-24-2013

don't get any ideas Micheal.... It would be a tax write off though..............
Dont forget time spent on the forum is considered part of the time you do get to claim on your taxes.
daycare 04:37 PM 10-24-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Dont forget time spent on the forum is considered part of the time you do get to claim on your taxes.
I dont think the IRS would believe my life is this pathectic.........lool
Michael 05:07 PM 10-24-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Dont forget, time spent on the forum is considered part of the time you do get to claim on your taxes.
Yes, I don't think most here know that. We use to remind around tax time.

Hmmm maybe a foot massage? or I'll just bring my kids over for free daycare... j/k

It really makes me feel good that this virtual place helps everyone so much. I wish I could do more. It is all of what you do here that makes it so useful. Thanks
Familycare71 05:48 PM 10-24-2013
I love it too!. I also am on very often and have started quoting people! Another perk I have discovered... In general convo with parents I will occasionally say: I am in a group of providers and ---- is becoming the norm. A nice way to give gentle heads up to changes
JoseyJo 08:41 PM 10-24-2013
Originally Posted by Familycare71:
I love it too!. I also am on very often and have started quoting people! Another perk I have discovered... In general convo with parents I will occasionally say: I am in a group of providers and ---- is becoming the norm. A nice way to give gentle heads up to changes
Me too! Having other providers agree on an issue is a great way to help build up that backbone, and on the other hand when you are looking at something totally the wrong way it is nice to have someone tell you so!
Tags:daycare.com, positive praise
Reply Up