Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Today Starts The Remodel...
WImom 06:35 AM 01-28-2012
Right now I have my daycare play room in my living room/dinning room so it's attached to my home but seperated. Today starts the small 1/2 bath and kitchenette we are adding to the room! I can't wait to have my daycare totally seperate from 'my' home. We are adding a door to the room too so the daycare parents will come in my front door and turn directly left to the daycare door (off my entry way)!!

It's going to drive me nuts having my dc turned upside down on the weekends and having to put back to normal during daycare for a few weeks but in the end it will be great!
SilverSabre25 06:47 AM 01-28-2012
Fun! That sounds awesome. I had a light week this week and started a MAJOR rearrangment of my playroom...the kids are just loving it so far and I hope it will be finished by Monday. I need to get out to the store and buy a couple more of the new shelves I'm using...
Beach Baby 03:43 PM 01-28-2012
That's awesome! I am so jealous!
Crazy8 04:01 PM 01-28-2012
that sounds wonderful!!!! So wish I could do something like that!!!!!
Abigail 11:36 AM 01-29-2012
Make sure to take pictures so you remember how much you had to work on the project and changes!
Ariana 02:00 PM 01-29-2012
That sounds wonderful!! I wish I had a completely self containe daycare without having to come upstairs for lunches and pickup/dropoff !!
Tags:remodel
Reply Up