Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>White Stool Update
daycare 07:33 AM 03-03-2011
So finally I got mom to call me back last night after dinner.

I talked to her in deep detail about how serious this situation is, or at least how I felt that it was very serious. I then went on to tell her about all of my documenting and the findings that I have found from my reports as well as all of the information from the county health advisor (nurse).

Not wanting to eat, the white stool and constipation. I told her that the child needs to be seen by a doctor right away.

The mom told me that their child had been sick, over the weekend with a flu or food poisoning.... She said it did not alarm her at first because of all of the changes they made with DCK diet. The mom said that DCK did have white stool again last night before bed.

So mom is taking the child to the doctor today. I also asked for a doctor’s note and asked her to keep me informed.

I just hope that the dad does not try to talk the mom out of it just like he did with the whole camp trip...

I also added to the end of our conversation that she really needed to seek medical attention for the child and told her that her husband does not have a medical background and should not decide if the child goes or not. Please make sure that she goes first thing tomorrow, I cant have her back here until she has been seen by a doctor with a note of explanation.
momatheart 07:35 AM 03-03-2011
Glad to hear she is taking dck into the dr. I am anxious to see how this all pans out. Thanks for keeping us posted.
Cat Herder 07:38 AM 03-03-2011
I am sorry.... I saw "I Stool"... I was thinking they had finally crossed the line with this virtual living/playing/sports/sex/cooking...etc...

I hope they get this child at least looked at...it does seem to be going on too long.
DCMomOf3 07:45 AM 03-03-2011
I hope, like you do, that the mom does indeed take the child to the doctor today. I also hope that it's not serious for the child's sake but the parents need something to wake them up to be better about their child's health.
Tags:constipation, white stool
Reply Up