Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>How Do You Handle 1 Baby who Won't Sleep
sahm2three 12:39 PM 08-23-2010
He is 8 months old and for a time has slept the entire nap time. Now, he has been home with his mom for a few weeks and his schedule is completely off. I don't want to give him his way and have him up during nap, but he is 8 months and not real sure what I can do about it. I would let him fuss for a while, but he isn't in the room by himself. He woke the other two little ones up. So, what do you all do?
katie 02:11 PM 08-23-2010
I find that they are really off when they come back from a different schedule. Is it at all possible to put him in a different room until he gets back on track? I put them in different rooms even if it's tight to keep them from waking each other up.
tymaboy 03:29 PM 08-23-2010
I am assuming you are talking about the afternoon nap. When I have a baby that does not want to take an afternoon nap I do not alow them to nap in the morning. I keep them busy until the noon nap. I also find that some like to be swaddled still at that time. I have one that will be 1 shortly & she sleeps better when a wrap her up compared to when she is not wraped up.
Tags:sleep problems
Reply Up