Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Preschool Furniture, Resourses and Supplies for sale
LadyC 04:50 PM 07-21-2012
Hi, I am closing my in-home preschool which is located in Wilmington Delaware. I will be selling the furniture, library books, resourse manuels, toys, games, mats, etc. Everything you need to complete a classroom. I am selling it as a package deal. If you are interested, please contact me.
Michael 05:14 PM 07-21-2012
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now.

Can you post any pictures of your items?
Countrygal 05:51 PM 07-21-2012
How would we get a list of what you have available and prices? And will you ship?
Lil_Angels 07:05 PM 07-21-2012
just curious, but why are you closing down?
LadyC 05:51 AM 07-25-2012
I am closing my preschool because my family and I have a resource center for autistic children in Maryland and it has become necessary for me to move there.
I will try to have photos and or images of the furniture along with the value by the end of the week. I have about $3,000.00 worth of library books alone. Most are brand new and have not been read as of yet. Brand new "My Baby Can Read" program among so many other materials. Unfortunately, I will not ship items and I prefer to sell everything as a package deal. Thank you for you inquiries.
LadyC 05:54 AM 07-25-2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am closing my preschool because my family and I have a resource center for autistic children in Maryland and it has become necessary for me to move there.
LadyC 06:01 AM 07-25-2012
I will try to have photos and or images of the furniture along with the value by the end of the week. I have about $3,000.00 worth of library books alone. Most are brand new and have not been read as of yet. Brand new "My Baby Can Read" program among so many other materials. Unfortunately, I will not ship items and I prefer to sell everything as a package deal. If you prefer to send me your email address, it would be easier to send you as much as a listing as possible. There is a great deal of items. Thank you for you inquiries.
Timeka 10:27 AM 09-27-2012
Originally Posted by LadyC:
Hi, I am closing my in-home preschool which is located in Wilmington Delaware. I will be selling the furniture, library books, resourse manuels, toys, games, mats, etc. Everything you need to complete a classroom. I am selling it as a package deal. If you are interested, please contact me.
Are you selling Items separate or grouped? Do you have pictures of these items? My email address is Timekalp@aol.com
Blackcat31 11:10 AM 09-27-2012
Originally Posted by Timeka:
Are you selling Items separate or grouped? Do you have pictures of these items? My email address is Timekalp@aol.com
OP states in several posts that she prefers to sell everything as a package deal.
Kim 01:03 PM 09-27-2012
I'm in Maryland. Let me know if you change your mind and decide to sell things separately. I'd definitely be interested in some things.
MommieNana4 01:41 PM 09-29-2012
I'm here in Laurel, MD. My granddaughter is autistic and I am learning/getting info on autism (slowly). I care for my granddaughter during the week at my daycare. I would like to get more info on your resource center here in MD.
Abigail 06:24 PM 09-29-2012
Since when is this site for selling our items? Can't you just do the typical rummage sale in the front of the building or newspaper or flyers or local listings? No offense, but it's not like the OP was a long-term member of daycare.com and they are not even willing to ship items anyways.
Blackcat31 07:59 AM 09-30-2012
Originally Posted by Abigail:
Since when is this site for selling our items? Can't you just do the typical rummage sale in the front of the building or newspaper or flyers or local listings? No offense, but it's not like the OP was a long-term member of daycare.com and they are not even willing to ship items anyways.
Wow! That was kind of...not very nice.

This site is for EVERYTHING daycare related and then some.

I have read posts about everything from marital issues to personal issues as well as daycare stuff and everything in between.

I think this is the perfect site to reach out to anyone who may be in the area of the OP so she can sell her things. She has already had a response from someone living in her area so it sounds as if her mentioning it on this site was already productive.

Saying she wasn't/isn't a long term member here is also really rude since we have lots of members who lurk and read regularly but rarely post.....

DOES NOT make them any less valuable than someone who posts, monthly, daily, weekly or multiple times per day.

ALL members are valued!!!
Tags:delaware, toys for sale
Reply Up