Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Missing Husband and Wife
permanentvacation 08:36 PM 01-24-2015
This was sent to me on my Facebook page. I don't know if we are allowed to share things like this on this forum, but just in case we can, and just in case it's a real situation, I thought I'd share it here.

Missing couple picture.jpg

MISSING COUPLE!!! PLEASE SHARE!!! Please help us find Bud & June Runion. They have been officially missing for 24 hours now. Their daughters Brittany, Stephanie and Virginia have met with police this afternoon to file missing persons reports and also meet detectives at Bud & June's home to look for any clues.

Yesterday, they were going to McRae, GA to look at a 1966 Mustang that was on Craigslist. No one has heard from them since yesterday morning. Their cell phones are off and there are no "pings".

Please SHARE their photo and help spread the word! I will post the missing persons poster on the page as soon as we're done inputting their physical descriptions, etc.
Attached:
permanentvacation 08:40 PM 01-24-2015
I googled their names and they are legitimately missing. There's a couple of news websites telling about them being missing and that police are looking for them.
Silly Songs 08:45 PM 01-24-2015
Scary . I hope they are found safe and sound.
mom2many 10:52 PM 01-24-2015
That's really unsettling. My 28 yo son had his laptop for sale on Craigslist 2 years ago. He went to meet the guy at a busy strip mall at 6:30 pm (it was summer and still light)

The guy approached him & pulled out a gun. Pistol whipped my son's face and took off with the computer. Totally blazen & didn't care there were witnesses to the crime.

Turned out it was a ring of thieves operating in several counties in the Bay Area. Thankfully they caught the guys.

I feel horrible for this couples loved ones. I really hope they figure out what happened.
Josiegirl 03:36 AM 01-25-2015
How scary and sad! It doesn't sound good.
TheGoodLife 11:53 AM 01-25-2015
I'd read about that- so sad and scary for the family I sure hope they are able to find them, safe, soon!
permanentvacation 02:18 PM 01-26-2015
UPDATE: As several of you are aware, the Telfair County Sheriff's Office just held a press conference. They positively located the Runion's vehicle this morning submerged in a body of water. Nearby they also located two bodies. The investigation is still on going and the family and I will updated you all as soon as more information is released. During this heartbreaking time I ask that you keep the family and friends in your thoughts and prayers.

Police: Vehicle, bodies found in search for missing Cobb couple
Ronnie "Jay" Towns turned himself in to the Telfair County Sheriff's Office Monday morning.
11ALIVE.COM
permanentvacation 02:20 PM 01-26-2015
They have arrested the man who owns the phone that the couple last called.
http://www.11alive.com/story/news/20...uple/22283503/
lovemykidstoo 02:29 PM 01-26-2015
Oh that is just horrible. So scary that this stuff happens. Craigslist is just a magnet for criminals I swear. There are 2 sites on facebook locally where people sell stuff and then meet them in random places. I have always thought they were nuts. I thought if I ever did sell something on there I would meet them in the parking lot of our township police.
daycare 02:30 PM 01-26-2015
omg I started following this after you posted it and its sooooo sad. I really hope that those bodies are not theirs, but from the looks of it sadly they may very well be......

so scary....so sad
permanentvacation 02:58 PM 01-26-2015
I'm pretty sure the bodies are theirs. I really can't even express the way I feel. My sisters and I firmly believe his girlfriend and their neighbor killed our father. After his death, I notice things on the news about older people being kidnapped and/or hurt/killed by others more than I used to.

I feel so bad for the husband and wife that were most likely very happy and excited to be going to purchase probably the 'car of their dreams' only to be, I'm guessing, attacked and killed by the man who lured them to their deaths.

I just don't understand people like that; that can lure innocent people in just to attack them. That couple didn't do anything to the man. People like that are truly sick individuals and I really don't understand why they were put on this earth.
Tags:missing persons
Reply Up