Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Nice To Have Chatted With All Of You
missnikki 12:32 PM 05-31-2011
I am officially retiring from 'the Biz' next Friday. My school is closing, and I am obsolete unless I start a home-based program. That isn't going to happen, as I have a pool instead of a yard, a little doggie, and a hubby who likes his 'guy time' at odd hours due to his work schedule.

I will be moving on to something completely different, and am excited for the opportunity to change gears. Things are going to get very interesting, and it's a good thing.

I can honestly say that this forum has gotten me through some low points, and I feel that many of you on here are such angels and blessings to the children you care for. Thank you all for your dedication to our future generations!

Keep up the good work, and don't forget to take very, very good care of yourselves.

Love to all of you!
-'miss' Nikki
Blackcat31 12:42 PM 05-31-2011
Awww, I can't believe you are leaving us!! But good for you! It is nice to spread your wings and see what else is out there! You will be missed, for sure by me!! Your posts reflect your wisdom, humor and common sense!! All things that are hard to come by now days! Please make sure you check in now and then to share with us what is happening on the other side of the fence!

I will miss you!! but best of luck!!
Live and Learn 12:46 PM 05-31-2011
Bye miss Nikki

Good luck and check back in.

I only have 3 weeks left myself. Can't wait!!
daycare 12:52 PM 05-31-2011
gosh I am so excited for you and hope that you have a wonderful adventure ahead of you with lots of blessings along the way.

Thank you for always sharing. hope you pop back in from time to time if and when you have some free time.

TTFN
MamaBear 01:46 PM 05-31-2011
Bye Nikki and good luck with all your endeavors! I'm hoping to spread my wings soon too and try something new. I do enjoy daycare but really miss getting out of the house! lol Good for you on making the leap! Take care!
missnikki 02:55 PM 05-31-2011
Thanks peeps!

Oh, and Michael, thank you especially. Without you, I would have had to kill time on online poker instead of being a little useful and a little goofy on here. Nice site!
Abigail 06:16 PM 05-31-2011
Originally Posted by missnikki:
Thanks peeps!

Oh, and Michael, thank you especially. Without you, I would have had to kill time on online poker instead of being a little useful and a little goofy on here. Nice site!

Wish you were local to my Dakota's area because I'm buying items for my future daycare. Keep in touch!
squareone 08:02 PM 05-31-2011
Best of luck missnikki! You will be missed.
Michael 11:36 PM 05-31-2011
Originally Posted by missnikki:
Thanks peeps!

Thank you! We loved having you as part of our "online" community. Best wishes and good luck.
momma2girls 01:31 PM 06-01-2011
Good luck with everything!!
Meeko 04:58 PM 06-01-2011
Bye Nikki! Good luck with everything! (You can still drop by ya know!)
Luna 05:18 PM 06-01-2011
Wishing you all the best, you will be missed
SandeeAR 09:52 AM 06-02-2011
Best of luck to you!
Tags:closing daycare
Reply Up