Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What Are You Doing
Thriftylady 02:48 PM 04-27-2015
For your May bulletin board? I know, I know I can search online and I have. I just haven't found much I like. Well I found one "maybe" it was a frog sitting on a log fishing I thought I could put books for the fish. But I dunno lol, I am feeling so not creative right now.
mduck 08:04 PM 04-27-2015
Actually, that sounds pretty cute. A frog fishing for books.
childcaremom 04:40 AM 04-28-2015
Well I don't have bulletin boards but if I did, it would be anything to do with green grass and flowers. Because it snowed here yesterday and they are calling for some more today.

This on top of the over 3 metres we already got this winter
MsLisa 07:16 AM 04-28-2015
I have a door that the kids and I decorate weekly. I tend to use their weekly themed crafts as decor for the room too. So we usually have one "door" craft and one "hanging" craft.

This week is "Things that go" week so the kids will be making cute cars I found via Pinterest for the door and hot air balloons to hang around the room.

I haven't plan these out yet, as I usually plan the friday before that week. But here's the rest of May:
Mother's Day (or Ladies we love) week.
Space week.
Pokemon week.
Sweet Treats week.
Baby Beluga 07:35 AM 04-28-2015
I'm in the southwest so the end of April/beginning of May is when our weather starts to turn triple digits. I would always do a board in May called "our futures are bright" and have pictures of the kids wearing sunglasses. Simple but the kids and parents always loved it.
Josiegirl 03:59 AM 02-13-2016
May???? You are a terrible tease!
This is as bad as putting out Christmas stuff before Halloween!
First there's Valentine's Day(which we've already celebrated and decorated to the hilt for! ), then comes bitter cold, more snow. Then comes high winds which can make that glorious 40 degree weather feel subzero. Then come the crocuses only to be covered by that unexpected and very unwelcome 18" of slushy heavy snow. Then that mud that takes over our yard but the weather is nicer so we have to go outside and play in it so everybody comes in looking like mini mud wrestlers. Then all of a sudden it's 95 out and everybody's wishing it was bitter snowy cold again. In fact, I'm not sure if there IS a May here. Lol

Sorry, the only things I put on my bulletin board are dc pictures, maybe artwork, notices.
Thriftylady 05:06 AM 02-13-2016
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
May???? You are a terrible tease!
This is as bad as putting out Christmas stuff before Halloween!
First there's Valentine's Day(which we've already celebrated and decorated to the hilt for! ), then comes bitter cold, more snow. Then comes high winds which can make that glorious 40 degree weather feel subzero. Then come the crocuses only to be covered by that unexpected and very unwelcome 18" of slushy heavy snow. Then that mud that takes over our yard but the weather is nicer so we have to go outside and play in it so everybody comes in looking like mini mud wrestlers. Then all of a sudden it's 95 out and everybody's wishing it was bitter snowy cold again. In fact, I'm not sure if there IS a May here. Lol

Sorry, the only things I put on my bulletin board are dc pictures, maybe artwork, notices.
LOL I hate to say it but you got hit by the year old thread bug!
Josiegirl 05:48 AM 02-13-2016

Ya can't get me now, I've had my coffee!!!

Reply Up