Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Wrong Number
Second Home 11:17 AM 04-09-2015
I get a text today saying dcg will not be coming because she is sick . Well that is good because she is not supposed to be here today . So I text back and ask her if she means dcg will not be here tomorrow because if dcg is sick today then she can not attend tomorrow because of the 24 hr policy . I get a message back an hour later which makes no sense . Now she just has a cold and they wanted her to stay home and something about a fever ( she is jot ring a fever) which I have no idea what she meant to say .

This is the same family that pulled a dope and drop insisting that she was not sick , did not get meds and then laughed when she asked me if dcg got us all sick over the weekend because she got all them sick .

I bet it was a mistake that I was sent the message and now they are trying to backpedal so they can drop dcg off tomorrow .
Michael 11:41 AM 04-09-2015
( she is jot ring a fever) - I think she meant "she is not running a fever".
sahm1225 12:11 PM 04-09-2015
I woukd still exclude tomorrow. She was too sick this morning according to their text, then she would have stay home for 24 hours symptom free which means she can't come tomorrow.
finsup 03:43 PM 04-09-2015
I'd be telling them to keep her home too, fever or not. Want to be dishonest with me? Guess who won't be trusted again for a very long time.
Second Home 01:25 PM 04-14-2015
So dcg did not come on Friday , Monday or today . I got the text from dcm and texted back to see if she had been to the dr's and has a diagnosis because I need to know if she has something contagious . She said they had not taken her to the dr's and she thinks it is only an ear infection . I get a message a few hours later that she has strep .
Thriftylady 02:45 PM 04-14-2015
Originally Posted by Second Home:
So dcg did not come on Friday , Monday or today . I got the text from dcm and texted back to see if she had been to the dr's and has a diagnosis because I need to know if she has something contagious . She said they had not taken her to the dr's and she thinks it is only an ear infection . I get a message a few hours later that she has strep .
Wonderful.
Second Home 10:59 AM 04-24-2015
I truly feel like banging my head against the wall . This is the same dcf as above .

Yesterday I am told that dcg had the stomach bug and was vomiting on Wed and diarrhea on Thur from the g- mother. I asked if she was coming on Friday , trying to prepare her and let her know that if she had symptoms on thurs then she could not come on Fri. She told me no she would not be here on Fri.

This morning I get a text from the dcm . She said dcg was sick a few days ago but is fine now and she has a Dr's note saying she can come today . I text back that if she had diarrhea on Wed ( which I was told she did ) then she could not come today per state regs . She texts , ok .
Really , ??? She was going to bring her even though I was told yesterday she was sick that afternoon .

Reply Up