Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Murphy's law rules this week . . .
spedmommy4 12:48 PM 04-22-2015
Two new dck started yesterday, so of course, they were testing every . . . single . . rule . . . Do I really have to pick up this entire bin of Alphabots that I just dumped out? Yes, yes you do. (And I don't know why your mom picks up your toys at home . . .grr) But the highlight of yesterday was a darling dcb4 screaming from the classroom bathroom, "I can't stop peeing!"

I walked in to see that he had waited far too long and peed all over the bathroom. I put on my best smile and said, "Okay, looks like we have to clean up." Dcb then proceeded to have full meltdown over fact that pee was on his legs. Yes, that happens when you have an accident. Hands down, that was the longest day ever.

But that's not all

In the middle of the morning rush today, my 5 month old long haired Yorkie stepped in something sticky. I was the only one here with a packed house and a goo covered dog. Good times . . .

Thankfully, it's naptime . . . I am crossing my fingers that they all enjoy a long nap.
e.j. 02:23 PM 04-22-2015
It can only get better tomorrow.....right?
kathiemarie 03:28 PM 04-22-2015
All 3 of my infants are teething, my toddler (2.5) has a cold and my preschoolers (3.5) had decided not to let the toddler play with them.
My mom is in the hospital, my 24 year old daughter can't make rent (we agreed to help her when she moved back to cali...but 3 months later?)and my son is mad at me for something we did when he was a baby that the medical profession says to do! I can't wait for this month to be over!!!!
Reply Up