Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>We Are Doing This Tomorrow :)
wahmof3 12:12 PM 03-15-2012
http://thekrazycouponlady.com/family...over-stampers/

Blackcat31 12:25 PM 03-15-2012
Super cute!!!!
wahmof3 01:32 PM 03-15-2012
yay! got it!
Attached: bell-pepper-clover-stamp.jpg (21.1 KB) 
Blackcat31 01:35 PM 03-15-2012
Good job!!

I knew how to add photos to my own posts but as a mod, I thought I would try my hand at helping fellow posters out and add the photos for them if they didn't already do it themselves but the little paper clip to add a photo isn''t available to me if I edit someone's post so I tried but it didn't work.

But super glad you got it because that is an amazingly cute craft idea!!
wahmof3 01:52 PM 03-15-2012
I would've added the pic (really didn't think to) I guess I was thinking that when I posted the link the pic would automatically add, like on facebook

I love this idea & I am also going to try the homemade paint too. I plan on having some green paint ready for back up too.

I will try to post pic's of how they turned out tomorrow afternoon!
Michael 01:57 PM 03-15-2012
What I did in the original post is use the image properties link to place it in the thread. Use the litte icon and paste in the image link (URL), which is : http://3.thekrazycouponlady.com/wp-c...amp.jpg?d41d8c
wahmof3 07:00 PM 03-15-2012
Thanks Michael!!!
Meyou 03:43 AM 03-16-2012
That is soooo cool! I wish I had green peppers in the fridge right now.
DCMom 05:56 AM 03-16-2012
Stealing! Lucky I have peppers in the fridge...thank you very much The best things are so simple sometimes, huh?
MrsB 06:09 AM 03-16-2012
Soooo cute!! Dang I just used my peppers last night for fajitas! Looks like alot of fun.
mema 07:05 AM 03-16-2012
We're using apples! I don't have peppers. Each apple print makes 1 leaf of the clover!
wahmof3 07:26 AM 03-16-2012
We had fun with this & after we made our clovers, we talked about peppers. I had cut some up for the kiddos to eat. Much to my surprise they gobbled them up & asked for more

Attached: 457920_2600648028676_1629073292_31746847_2057356641_o.jpg (35.9 KB) 
daycare 07:55 AM 03-16-2012
we have a huge day planned. we are making foot prints from a leprechaun and we made a trap. Similar to this one.

http://www.stevespangler.com/teachin...eprecaun-trap/

I will take pics.

We also went on a shamrock hunt at the park as well as looking for gold. (I hid glod coins ahead of time)

and then this too..

HEAVE HO
In this version of the classic hay sack toss, use a spatula (in lieu of a pitchfork) to pitch a newspaper-stuffed lunch bag up and over a clothesline or makeshift crossbar. Whoever succeeds the most times out of ten is the winner.

of course we are changing it up a bit..

Maybe ill snap a pic to post later
daycare 08:42 AM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by daycare:
we have a huge day planned. we are making foot prints from a leprechaun and we made a trap. Similar to this one.

I will take pics.

We also went on a shamrock hunt at the park as well as looking for gold. (I hid glod coins ahead of time)

and then this too..

HEAVE HO
In this version of the classic hay sack toss, use a spatula (in lieu of a pitchfork) to pitch a newspaper-stuffed lunch bag up and over a clothesline or makeshift crossbar. Whoever succeeds the most times out of ten is the winner.

lol so my Ex-husband came to have coffee with me this morning. He was born and raised most of his life in Ireland, so I wanted his advice. He told me I just cant do those activities (of course he was laughing) He almost fell of of his chair when he saw the Leprechaun trap I made, because he was laughing so hard.

He said none of that was traditional Irish St. Patty Day. He said he just loved how Americans made it into another commercial holiday.....lol OH well, we are going to have some fun....

I asked him as a child what traditional games did you play for St Patty's Day and he said the pinching game of not wearing green, but that was about it. They usually all went to church....
wahmof3 09:08 AM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by daycare:

I will take pics.

and then this too..

HEAVE HO

Sounds like so much fun!!!!

I'm trying to envision the idea of the "traditional" st pattys pinching game.... can you imagine a house full of DCK's running around pinching each other???
lol
daycare 09:10 AM 03-16-2012
Originally Posted by wahmof3:
Sounds like so much fun!!!!

I'm trying to envision the idea of the "traditional" st pattys pinching game.... can you imagine a house full of DCK's running around pinching each other???
lol
Oh god NOoooo... The whining and crying.....my ears hurt at the thought of it... lol

TGIF
Tags:activities, activities - food, pictures
Reply Up