Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Home Daycare Phone Message Ideas
Unregistered 03:57 PM 05-28-2008
Hi everyone I have been open for almost a year and I really would like to change my phone message to something fun which still sounds kind of profession. For example I currently mention the name of the daycare and our website in case new people call etc.

Any ideas would be appreciated..

Thanks

Liza
jacky 01:32 AM 06-25-2008
Hi,
I would say something silly & fun like "Hi, you have reached......(your name) im busy either changing nappies, wiping noses, playing hidey with the kids, or playing Bozo the clown. Please leave a message & I will return you call as soon as I've found all the kids im playing chasey with....
What is your current message, so we can suggest something different.
daycaremom1998 07:49 AM 07-02-2008
Good Morning,

I hope you are having a great day. I have always felt that your phone message should be simple, straight to the point and professional, but recorded with a happy and energetic voice. I truly believe that parents who are looking for quality care for their child will most likely be calling several providers and will probably get bored with the cutesy stuff pretty fast.

If I were you, I would just record your message in a very upbeat tone and present the fun stuff during your interview.

I hope this was of help to you. Have a great day!
Tags:marketing ideas, phone message
Reply Up