Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>A Local Resource I could Sell Daycare Items On?
lwehner 09:15 PM 06-15-2009
Wondering if anyone would have a resource I could go to. My daughter's private school used to run a daycare. They are no longer doing this- and so they have a lot of great equipment to sell. (cribs, changing tables,..) Is there a local resource I could advertise on? I am in the Canton, MI area. Thanks.
tymaboy 10:11 AM 06-16-2009
Have you tried Craigslist?
Chickenhauler 10:18 PM 06-16-2009
Originally Posted by tymaboy:
Have you tried Craigslist?
Craigslist is the answer-if you can't sell it on there, the price is too high, or it's just junk.

Warning-that place can be addicting, my wife rolls her eyes and shakes her head if she walks by and sees me browsing.
tinytotzdaycare 04:03 PM 09-28-2009
www.bookoo.com if they have a listing in your area, similar to craigslist!
mary 07:42 PM 10-12-2009
Originally Posted by lwehner:
Wondering if anyone would have a resource I could go to. My daughter's private school used to run a daycare. They are no longer doing this- and so they have a lot of great equipment to sell. (cribs, changing tables,..) Is there a local resource I could advertise on? I am in the Canton, MI area. Thanks.
Hello!.. My name is Mary and Im starding a daycare in my home and I need a lots fo things. Could you send me a list and price to my e-mail mmitchell@fuse.net.

THANKS
MARY
seashell 04:27 AM 10-14-2009
How about sending flyers to other daycares or putting flyers up around town in kid related areas for a tag sale?
Carole's Daycare 07:29 AM 01-26-2010
Call the local childcare association. Ours puts notices about things like that in our newsletter or sends an email to members.
Childminder 10:53 AM 01-26-2010
Iwehner, Let me know when and if you list on craigslist, I'm near there and I might be interested in some of the items for my daycare. Or send me a list and contact info. Thanks, Cheri
Tags:auction, buy, craigs list, flyers, sell
Reply Up